OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

This is outrageous. Dow and S&P might as well break all time highs.

Most market crashes happen in ATH territory. I think we have a shot to flirt w/ highs before this **** drops out. Not ready to short before November unless I see a nice downtrend confirmation. Decent chance we chop a while tho IMO , 315 is a pretty big resistance but 300 looks like the current basement.

Nah I agree. I’m gonna go all in until November. The only thing holding me back is if NY goes on another shut down.

I feel Tesla is just the meme stock on the market for the longest and I’m scared to go on that. Noob here obviously

Y’all getting me scared. Ima get fomo huh
Lesson one, assume everyone you read on the internet who isn’t a former professional is an idiot.

lesson two, meditate on what people say and create your own opinion.

q’s might pull back on Monday based on the previous trends. Got some stocks I would like to add to. Let’s get it.

Lesson one, assume everyone you read on the internet who isn’t a former professional is an idiot.

lesson two, meditate on what people say and create your own opinion.

q’s might pull back on Monday based on the previous trends. Got some stocks I would like to add to. Let’s get it.
Added a single 7.5 call, 7/10 expire, on SQQQ a couple minutes before close yesterday, because of the breakdown heading into the weekend. No all time highs next week? My $15 play might turn into $20 :lol:

Added a single 7.5 call, 7/10 expire, on SQQQ a couple minutes before close yesterday, because of the breakdown heading into the weekend. No all time highs next week? My $15 play might turn into $20 :lol:
Nice hedge idea. I slept on the market close and didn’t even realize we were printing a potential reversal candle.

Nice hedge idea. I slept on the market close and didn’t even realize we were printing a potential reversal candle.
I dont think you'll lose out. Probably another trap. Downtrend at close? Retail traders and small timers hedge going into the weekend and then Jerome puts the printers into overdrive Monday morning to **** on those hedges. Stonks go up. Always.

Guess I’m going to have to jump back in chase size and figure out entries to add later since I clearly can’t find a good entry now :lol:

Got shaken out of my feeler around 77 and never was able to find a comfortable place to buy back in. I’ve had the feeling this would become the next MELI need to just own a few and let it go.

I just started using Spotify and I’m obsessed. Been reading up on the stock trying to think if it’s worth it. Declining ARPU’s which is probably the result of them trying to add more premium subscribers. Growth isn’t the sexiest. We’ll see what happens.

Happy 4th!!! to the true Leaders of the World

1593905416662.png

Back
Top Bottom