OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone got a position on SE?

Not sure if this is a good time to get in (was hoping for a slight pullback). But I believe in this one long term. Should probably just jump in
Bleh I had a feeler around 68 and got shaken out at 77 and never added back and can't pinpoint an entry. I wanna get in as well.
Added 10 shares of EA. Low PE ratio compared to competition and a strong slate of titles, coupled with upcoming second shutdowns... LET'S RIDE BABEYYYY.
Love the idea. People will always upgrade those sports games regardless.

PINS, FSLY, NVTA, CRWD, ROKU, LVGO, DOCU :pimp:

Last edited:
Bleh I had a feeler around 68 and got shaken out at 77 and never added back and can't pinpoint an entry. I wanna get in as well.
Love the idea. People will always upgrade those sports games regardless.

PINS, FSLY, NVTA, CRWD, ROKU, LVGO, DOCU :pimp:
Between the sports titles, the shooters, and the Star Wars licenses, EA is going to dominate in the run up to the next gen launches. And then they'll restart all over again as people upgrade their titles to the new gens. I didnt buy FIFA last year, assuming PS5 was coming out this year, and now me and everyone else that waited will be paying for that.

Was also looking at SNE, but figured they're so diversified that I'll take on a more direct next-gen target. Maybe if SNE falls below 63 (about 10% from current price), I'll take another look.

Between the sports titles, the shooters, and the Star Wars licenses, EA is going to dominate in the run up to the next gen launches. And then they'll restart all over again as people upgrade their titles to the new gens. I didnt buy FIFA last year, assuming PS5 was coming out this year, and now me and everyone else that waited will be paying for that.

Was also looking at SNE, but figured they're so diversified that I'll take on a more direct next-gen target. Maybe if SNE falls below 63 (about 10% from current price), I'll take another look.
I wonder what their margins are on the ps5 and if they’ll take a loss initially

Thought I missed the boat on TSLA...

Should have bought the call as soon as the market opened though.

Between TSLA and AMZN, they are just printing money.

I wanted to gets some fractions of Tesla when it was around 950 a few weeks back. Boy did I mess that up. But seeing where it is now is still tempting. I get reminded everyday when I see a Tesla driving on the road.

I wanted to gets some fractions of Tesla when it was around 950 a few weeks back. Boy did I mess that up. But seeing where it is now is still tempting. I get reminded everyday when I see a Tesla driving on the road.

Grab some fractions don't wait any longer. Shoot think of it as a savings account with much better interest

Time in the market...

I bought 18 shares of Amazon at an average of $1790 back in March. I had hoped we might see $3000 by Christmas. I’m tempted to sell, but I believe it can hit $3500 before the end of summer.

Unless you really need cash to make a big purchase, there’s no point in selling Amazon stock. Out of the big four tech companies with $1T+ market caps, Amazon is probably the best positioned going into the decade. I own FB and MSFT, and I feel like both could see more regulatory scrutiny that than Amazon would. I’d be curious to see what valuation AWS would have if Amazon is eventually split between the retail and cloud business.

Back
Top Bottom