OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I keep hearing about this 2nd stimulus check.
To me it’s just rumors to pump up the markets... its “buy the rumor sell the news” thing.
We shall see I guess ...

I feel like tesla is just trolling me at this point. Battery day hasn’t even came by yet. **** may cross 3K at this point

Last edited:
Just bought 20 shares of $shaq just because.. im new prob not a substantial amount, but I’m just getting my feet wet 🦶🏻💦 lol 🔥🔥🔥

Tesla is sky high.. would it be silly to grab a share or two at this moment, again i’m just beginning .. 🔥🔥🔥

just assumed jumping in on tesla might give me some beginners confidence lol :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

gotta risk it to get the biscuit, no lol first time trader 🔥🔥🔥💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 :nthat: 💯💯💯💯

any insight would be great.. thanks in advance Ntfam 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Just bought 20 shares of $shaq just because.. im new prob not a substantial amount, but I’m just getting my feet wet 🦶🏻💦 lol 🔥🔥🔥

Tesla is sky high.. would it be silly to grab a share or two at this moment, again i’m just beginning .. 🔥🔥🔥

just assumed jumping in on tesla might give me some beginners confidence lol :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

gotta risk it to get the biscuit, no lol first time trader 🔥🔥🔥💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 :nthat: 💯💯💯💯

any insight would be great.. thanks in advance Ntfam 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Lets just say i was worried $890 was too high when i bought into tesla a month or two ago lol

wish i had the money for those calls i wanted to make

My cousin just bought a Tesla Y a couple of months ago and got it today. I went through the entire process with him, next level type of experience.

Still this might be one of the biggest bubble bursts ever. The rise is crazy.

I think it was close to 800 when he tweeted this, it dipped for a hot second and hasn’t stopped shooting up

my dumbass is still on the sideline debating when to jump in smh

Hopped on some SPY calls and had an Apple call.

The market is just ignoring the Coronavirus news....

I think it was close to 800 when he tweeted this, it dipped for a hot second and hasn’t stopped shooting up

my dumbass is still on the sideline debating when to jump in smh

i debated last week, done went up 300+ in a WEEK

Just jumped in and set a stop order, not losing on some potential gains from the sideline scared $ dont make none

Hopped on some SPY calls and had an Apple call.

The market is just ignoring the Coronavirus news....
Along with the unemployment news and the missed rent by 30% of Americans.

I remember arguing with my boy about Tesla when it was at like 2 something a year ago.:stoneface: :stoneface:

Along with the unemployment news and the missed rent by 30% of Americans.

I remember arguing with my boy about Tesla when it was at like 2 something a year ago.:stoneface: :stoneface:

I had a business valuation class in Fall 2018 where we discussed Tesla (it was around $400 iirc).

I was arguing that you can’t value Tesla like the other car companies as all my classmates were saying it’s overvalued.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom