OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I had a business valuation class in Fall 2018 where we discussed Tesla (it was around $400 iirc).

I was arguing that you can’t value Tesla like the other car companies as all my classmates were saying it’s overvalued.

:lol:
It’s officially a full self driving company that happens to sell EV’s.
Grabbed a small starter in FOUR. Just 10 shares. I expect this to have a slowdown in growth while Covid is a thing and restart afterward. Wanna leave room to add 50% lower if needed.

FSLY coming in finally. lost 88, 83 is the next step. If that's lost, 65 and 55 are on tap. Got buy orders there to add and will watch 83 to decide if I should add or not

Last edited:
Is the sell off a reaction to California shutting back down?

We saw something similar like this first week of June. But next day recovery was swift.

Curious to see how tomorrow and the rest of the week pans out.

TSLA dropping from near $1800 down to $1500 quick...

Why the huge drop all of a sudden?

Based on the last 6 months, a 300 dollar decline is nothing to Tesla. They can make it up and add another 100 before the week is over. Based on messages from my friends with degrees in **** like biology, it’s probably going to continue to climb for a while. Everyone wants to get rich quick.

Based on the last 6 months, a 300 dollar decline is nothing to Tesla. They can make it up and add another 100 before the week is over. Based on messages from my friends with degrees in **** like biology, it’s probably going to continue to climb for a while. Everyone wants to get rich quick.

Whoever had calls, hope they sold this morning...

Screenshot_20200713-133038_Twitter.jpg

It's amazing how quick the collective sell off is though?

I mean, it turned on a dime basically...lol

I also happened to throw a bunch of cash in the market today so I don't know what to even make of it...lol

Fantastic timing there buddy...smh. Oh welp, this is the game that is the stock market

It's amazing how quick the collective sell off is though?

I mean, it turned on a dime basically...lol

I also happened to throw a bunch of cash in the market today so I don't know what to even make of it...lol

Fantastic timing there buddy...smh. Oh welp, this is the game that is the stock market

I mean, I wouldn't say the sell off is confirmed just yet... Trump will prob announce a new vaccine development tomorrow about 7 minutes before open and then pamp city

Back
Top Bottom