OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Grabbed the 5 in api. Added to se on the washout but missed the lows. Got in ~146,147. Market looks heavy but good day to start in or add if you’re looking for any of these growth stocks.

Is SNE announcing the PS5 release date/price/etc this week during GamesCom priced into the stock? It ran from 70 to about 85 in the past month-plus. Will there be a short spike when the announcement is made? Sell the news? Not sure how to play this potential.

Grabbed 1 $70 9/18 C PTON...have a limit order to grab another that has been flirted w/ but not filled yet.
Holding through earnings? I'm planning on offloading my option contract before earnings and letting my shares take the effects of the results.

Hoping to see some VOL uptick and watch the chart...don't know if I'll get to earnings but happy to re-enter again!

Tight stops, getting more disciplined...haha

Sold out of WMT up 15% before the stop kicked in. I'll take it.

LMND might be a thing. I missed the breakout this morning and I’m letting it trade out and seeing how this market holds up but this could be 80 quickly.

Added PINS around 32.60$ today. Curious to see where it goes from here.

Yeah a few NTer got crushed by BOXL, down 25-30% since it was mentioned here. I have a tiny position, i’ll just keep it as a potential 2-3x moonshot i guess :ohwell::lol:
I got rocked, should of did my HW, stock has been on its period for the last year :angry:

Back
Top Bottom