OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Unity, snowflake and to a lesser extent asana have my eye

Interesting gains the last 3 months, why did I sleep...
if you believe in their vision and this power earnings gap continues to hold, you have a chance to jump in for the long term future.

I nibbled on a little PGNY at the close. Grabbed another 5 shares. Not looking to add much more but price was cheap.

AAPL is on a ****ing tear also :pimp: Keep going baby. Daddy needs a house next year.
I haven't checked this thread in like two weeks since we moved out temporarily. We bought a house and we were showing ours (selling) and didn't want to deal with cleaning each time ppl came to see the house.

AAPL is going to help pay for some down payment. *prayer hands* LEEEEEEETTTTSSS GOOOO!

I had too tight of some stops I guess because my TD account is being watched for "day trading" due to some round trips. Whoops! I certainly am not a "day trader"...this will be interesting. Guess I won't close PTON today.

I greatly encourage following this account

I actually think he’s a **** politically :lol: but yeah I agree with everything there. Buying and holding is life changing. If you have a winner and it keeps winning you need to keep feeding it if the fundamental story is unchanged. When that changes, you change.

raised my stop in AMD to 84. Guarantees a profit at the worst now. If I get stopped, I can revisit. Looking for $100 to take a target.

Can never time the market right.
bought Apple at 515 thinking it was gonna climb.
At 495 now :lol:

waiting game
It will climb. Yesterday was the cutoff for the split if I'm not having a stroke right now. People got in and now selling off/profit taking. Itll be above 500 again in no time (hopefully).

Added to my PTON option position at 3.58.

^^Wait, so you don't get the split for shares purchased after the 24th?

I thought any shares owned before the 31st would qualify for the split.

It's all good bro'...just had me confused for second...:lol:

I got confused too looking at AAPLs split notice. One paragraph they're talking about share holders as of 8/24 will be split on 8/28 after closing and a bad gloss over of buyers after yesterday. I decided now to read the rest and the next section clarified my drunk *** mistake and said shareholders as of closing 8/28 will see the split.

what's your play for IPOs? Buy as soon as possible or wait and see in case the stock pulls a FB

Great question. Was about to ask the same thing.

Like everyone is saying this one is gonna be hot. Everyone has been eagerly awaiting this one for some time now.

Like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said, this could be really crazy

Back
Top Bottom