OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Seen some folks get caught up in this.

And this is why you need to do some DD even if your a novice investor. Also, this why going back to my previous post bout johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm dropping gems, he says to stay away from MOST of these type of stocks. They are that cheap for a reason. And yes you might get in on a good stock hella cheap in the $10 range that is a good company and grow but most of these great companies you want to be in are already priced at IPO in $20s and above for a reason. ***IMO***

When it comes to those pump and dump stocks, it’s really important to follow seasoned day traders that are great at reading PR’s and deciphering news. Guys like investorslive and elkwood66 are great at realizing when something is a pump vs a genuine move. Doesn’t mean you can’t make money on these names, if you could, you should, but you raise stops and you trim. You don’t fall in love. Look at the SRNE **** going on now. That’s a turd 100% but people think they’re the next great company.

Yall wanna create a whatsapp to share our “insights” or post them in here? Not sure if they violate any rules.

2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90

NAK going back up. Took some profit, got back in and lowered my cost basis in the process. I thought it would take a while to rebound but it looks like it’s on it way back

When it comes to those pump and dump stocks, it’s really important to follow seasoned day traders that are great at reading PR’s and deciphering news. Guys like investorslive and elkwood66 are great at realizing when something is a pump vs a genuine move. Doesn’t mean you can’t make money on these names, if you could, you should, but you raise stops and you trim. You don’t fall in love. Look at the SRNE **** going on now. That’s a turd 100% but people think they’re the next great company.

Yall wanna create a whatsapp to share our “insights” or post them in here? Not sure if they violate any rules.

Exactly my thought.. if your a day trader and looking to make some quick money and jump in and out, by all means get your money, but im more on a buy and hold, long time horizons. I don't know enough bout technicals and charting to follow those small companies. And I hate how you can see on so many boards people just pumping them day and night. You never no what to follow unless you do it yourself.

And as far as a WeChat or group chat thing I'm down for whatever any of y'all wanna do. I don't post in here alot about actual trades not because I don't want to just that I don't fill qualified enough to give people my thoughts on those things yet but would love to be in a chat to throw something's out ever now and then but I pretty much get that with this thread... Still want that invite tho :lol:

Chat or here. Doesn't matter to me. I know I'm not qualified to give advice but I'll pass whatever plays that make sense here from my discord group.

Chat or here. Doesn't matter to me. I know I'm not qualified to give advice but I'll pass whatever plays that make sense here from my discord group.

Good lad - the more insight the merrier.

To be frank there’s less than 5 NTers in here who I would even read what their thoughts on a security are

I think here works but there are also a few people who seem to follow the thread on a more daily bases that a chat group might be good for. Especially for things like アミーゴ アミーゴ was saying as far as not wanting to put some analysis or info out on a public form for whatever reason but still could be helpful for people in the group imo.

Good lad - the more insight the merrier.

To be frank there’s less than 5 NTers in here who I would even read what their thoughts on a security are

Not to be nosey and if you don't want to answer completely understand but what is it you do for a living? You an actual trader or just in finance that you do it alot? I can't remember if I asked you this before so sorry if I did and you don't want to answer. Just curious.

Not sure if it was already discussed on here and I know I am late, but wow. Exxon leaving the Dow. Crazy times. How long have they been apart of it? 70 years?

I mean...that was the plan...lol

Gonna look into this

"NVDA. Provided Elliot Wave analysis hold true, NVDA has more upside. The trading plan is: 1) A break out above 1.382 = 516. 2) Hold 512 as support. Having these conditions, target is at v of (v) of [V] at 527-532, with potential to reach 545. Please, review."

GLD, GDXJ, SLV - Nice moves today. I posted two charts yesterday for GLD and GDXJ suggesting we could get a bounce. Very green on these positions today. I'll keep posting setups like these in this channel, they won't all work out like this, but they are excellent risk-reward setups.

This is DOPE bro! Very much appreciated

Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

This market has been nuts the past two weeks.

Tomorrow the fed speaks. I wonder if we get a slight pullback. Knowing this market they could say the world is ending Tomorrow and we will still be green in tech stocks. Lol

I made a very small play in spy puts. Nothing that will hurt but just in case...

More from discord

BIDU > key level to watch here. PT $134
BIDU_6-1.png

DIS > bounced off bottom profile node. Setting up to make a new high. Nice move thinking

DIS_11.png

$CALX nice bullish flag. Has gone quiet and into contracting bit by bit....
big 🚀🚀🚀 coming soon!
Keep an eye on this next couple of days.

FB_IMG_1598493904009.jpg

There are a ton of options plays but not from the advisors. If yall want them let me know.

Last edited:
Not to be nosey and if you don't want to answer completely understand but what is it you do for a living? You an actual trader or just in finance that you do it alot? I can't remember if I asked you this before so sorry if I did and you don't want to answer. Just curious.

He makes nice PowerPoint slides

Back
Top Bottom