OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

You can say you’re sitting and waiting for a correction but we had basically two weeks of corrections between July and August. You gotta jump in on what you like with great earnings and growth when the opportunity is there. Fomo is jumping into a meme stock that’s being pumped and dumped. There’s never a better time to own a great stock than now. If you’re uncomfortable use less size. And add on dips.

Yeah Apple isnt going anywhere and honestly they may be considered a safe haven for liquid cash compared to anyone else, based on their ratios and growing revenue streams. I mean think of that. Apple is the most valuable company in the world and they're still growing new revenue streams at rapid pace. In my amateur opinion, until the government breaks them up, they wont stop getting more valuable (on book value; the market as a whole is overvalued). Day to day swings will happen, but a year from now? Could be at $600 a share (pre-split price).

Anyone here have a Motley Fool subscription?

Or any other stock picker subscription?

Just curious on experience with such

Got a 500$ payment today just gonna invest it.
Split it up between couple or buy a higher one?
Any suggestions here will help y’all always help me!

beginner here

You can say you’re sitting and waiting for a correction but we had basically two weeks of corrections between July and August. You gotta jump in on what you like with great earnings and growth when the opportunity is there. Fomo is jumping into a meme stock that’s being pumped and dumped. There’s never a better time to own a great stock than now. If you’re uncomfortable use less size. And add on dips.
This thinking helped me when I got off the sidelines and started investing in stocks. Can’t even say how many times I started following a stock and months later I’m like damn I should’ve bought in. At least i have peace of mind with Apple and other great companies that if my timing was bad, it’s probably just a short term thing and long term it’ll be fine.

Motley fool rule breakers (haven’t tried stock adviser) and CML pro. Fool is cool but CML pro is head and shoulders better.
AS a CML Pro member do u have access to the Trade machine or is that an additional subscription ?

everyones looking for the next TSLA or the next stock thats going to blow up. by the time ppl jump in on these such stocks like memes or the kodaks the money has already been made by the insiders ad we become the bag holders thats why we have to do our due diligence and use all resources available yahoo finance, twitter, google, and this forums as well which continues sharing GEMS:nthat:)

AS a CML Pro member do u have access to the Trade machine or is that an additional subscription ?

everyones looking for the next TSLA or the next stock thats going to blow up. by the time ppl jump in on these such stocks like memes or the kodaks the money has already been made by the insiders ad we become the bag holders thats why we have to do our due diligence and use all resources available yahoo finance, twitter, google, and this forums as well which continues sharing GEMS:nthat:)
Trade machine is separate. Stock trade machine is free till the 31st. I’ve been thinking about trying the free trial of trade machine pro once I hit another target or two in fsly and free up some cash for options playing.

This thinking helped me when I got off the sidelines and started investing in stocks. Can’t even say how many times I started following a stock and months later I’m like damn I should’ve bought in. At least i have peace of mind with Apple and other great companies that if my timing was bad, it’s probably just a short term thing and long term it’ll be fine.
Yup if you see something you like and the fundamentals are good, just start in and add into the position when the opportunities present themselves. Always build a position gradually.

Juat gotta jump in at some point. Cant go anywhere without a start. Like Everyone said, jump in small. Now ur invested. Hard enough to time the market. Forget timing an entry. And ur Never gonna not lose. Like mj said, i succeed cause i failed /

If ur trading options, Ive been following this guy and will say, his service is undervalued. Entry and exit signals. He started from $20/mo subscription to $90 now. Still undervalued IMO. You could learn a lot. Do your due diligence. I have no affiliation other than i follow his signals.

Just copy and paste

I mean...that was the plan...lol

Gonna look into this

"NVDA. Provided Elliot Wave analysis hold true, NVDA has more upside. The trading plan is: 1) A break out above 1.382 = 516. 2) Hold 512 as support. Having these conditions, target is at v of (v) of [V] at 527-532, with potential to reach 545. Please, review."

GLD, GDXJ, SLV - Nice moves today. I posted two charts yesterday for GLD and GDXJ suggesting we could get a bounce. Very green on these positions today. I'll keep posting setups like these in this channel, they won't all work out like this, but they are excellent risk-reward setups.

Back
Top Bottom