OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Hoping we continue to churn down from here. Want to add to MA and start positions in HD and TGT. Looking to add some AAPL too, wondering if it gets sub-100 before the election.

I grabbed 2 shares of DOCU as a feeler but I’m regretting it :lol: idk if I want to own this or just keep the cash free for snowflake. Right at the 50 day basically. Should bounce tomorrow if the market let’s it.

What yal think the move on Baba is? Bought some for 163 a while back. Now at like 270. Should of sold at 300. Would y’all sell? Looking to maybe buy more Apple.

50 day is around 258. If you want to be aggressive you can evaluate there and maybe add, otherwise you can put your stop right under there if you don’t want to give back gains and don’t view this as a 5 year hold. You can even trim a little bow just to decrease your risk if you’re uncomfortable.

Took a starter in STNE. 5 shares for now. Narrowly missed tagging the 50 day today. POS provider in Brazil. Earnings were good despite covid hurting things. Increasing TPV And FCF.

great thread about MELI

Slept on that one years ago when people called it the amazon of Argentina. Didn’t fully understand things back then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom