OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Grabbed some WORK as it got upgraded to a spotlight pick. Added full size in zm and BigC for now. Would be buying more PYPL honestly if I had the cash in that account. Saving my money for snowflake in my other account

Bought 15 shares of RKT. I like everything about this stock and company. $23.75 seems like a discount (based on fundamentals and ratios) now that they've pumped and dumped. Riding this rocket to the moon!

Bought 15 shares of RKT. I like everything about this stock and company. $23.75 seems like a discount (based on fundamentals and ratios) now that they've pumped and dumped. Riding this rocket to the moon!
I am doing the same thing :pimp:

I actually got stopped out on a trade at that price. Liking it over the pivot at 24.77.
Put stops at break even for zm and PYPL. Added another five shares of stne and grabbed 10 work.

For sure I wouldnt dive into RKT on a short term trade at 23.75. But I'm planning this one until at least mid-next year. And after a few more quarters of record low mortgage rates and steady/increased housing demand, I really cant see them being in a worse spot.

All goes well, I'll add to this position and flip my shares into part of a down payment next year.

I like the idea and chart for sure. Was just looking for a scalp intraday and saving cash for snowflake. Seems like it could run eventually. Liking it for 28, 32 short term over the pivot.

As much as I don’t want to watch a list of tickers to trade

I’m going to have to
Trying to short SPY is not the move :lol::lol::lol:
I’ve gotten a lot better with charts
So it’s time to try it out with other tickers
I love trading volatility and it’s just not there on SPY
unless it’s in the red (shoulder shrug )

Got in TSLA at 360$, put stop limit at 400$. Gonna swing trade this. If it dips, I'll hold cause I got faith in the long-term it'll come back up

For sure I wouldnt dive into RKT on a short term trade at 23.75. But I'm planning this one until at least mid-next year. And after a few more quarters of record low mortgage rates and steady/increased housing demand, I really cant see them being in a worse spot.

All goes well, I'll add to this position and flip my shares into part of a down payment next year.
Interesting take, I was looking at a short term since it's priced so low. I also don't have 15 shares, only have 5 because I'm still grim on this one...

Interesting take, I was looking at a short term since it's priced so low. I also don't have 15 shares, only have 5 because I'm still grim on this one...
I'm taking a long term approach based on the mortgage rates, fed dovishness, and potential for improving economic status. Housing demand is still wild strong, and Biden being elected (pls god) will help promote growth in middle class housing affordability. RKT is primed to take advantage of that with their built in market advantages.

For a short term look, I have no idea. This market is fuk and idk how to play this other than steady record-low rates and a vaccine being announced EARLY.

Back
Top Bottom