OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Lmao Trevor Milton deleted his entire Twitter account. Once the sexual assault claims started he got quiet REAL quick. Hope the charges come before 10/02.
Imagine having a company worth billions and taking the time out of your day to argue with people back and forth on twitter.

bought back ttd, Okta, dkng and estc. added 2 shares of pton, feeler for the break out. slept on this too much and I believe in the thematic. wanted 72s, not happening unless they raise cash. clearly there's a buyer in here.

Well well well...

Matter of time before the withdrawals start. GM might not back out; I didnt realize at the start of this that the man who replaced Trevor was a GM plant who used to be on Barra's team. But, it explains why GM was there to get their free money in the first place.

Heads up if anyone wants to take advantage:

So-Fi is running a campaign right now when you sign up for an investment acct, they'll give you up to $100 of 1 stock(your choice) per touchdown the football team you choose scores. I signed up and played last week. I deposited $10 to open the acct (you may be able to skip that part but I cant remember). After I deposited some cash, It asked me to choose my fav football team. Well my team is the 49ners but I was thinking in terms of what team would score the most points in a game. So I picked the KC Chiefs (Maholmes and them boys hot right now lol). Then it asked me to pick a random prize. The prize I guess can be any amount up to $100. It drew $20 for my prize. So this means I got $20 for every TD my team scored. Then it asked me what stock I wanted and I choose MSFT. Well my team ended up scoring 2 freakin TD's so I got $40 of free MSFT stock. I thought it was a cool thing to try since its all free money anyways.

Attachments

• 1D3C8347-6645-4BCE-BAF1-EF99CA85576E.png
    1D3C8347-6645-4BCE-BAF1-EF99CA85576E.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 354
Back
Top Bottom