OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anybody catch any of the cannabis stocks that went parabolic this week?? ACB was up nearly 80% at one point today :lol: :wow:

my friend was bullish on all the cannabis stocks beginning of this week when it became legalized in more states. He made a ton of money this week to say the least

Im sure they’ll tank to new lows slowly now. Cannabis stocks are a trap lol.

Bruh annual bonuses hit and Yuppy Becky's are splurging. These 4-6 week delays about to be 14-16 week delays if they dont fix the supply chain.

Someone get Elon on the phone with Peloton.
The site says 4-6 weeks but I actually ordered the basic bike as a Christmas gift 2 weeks ago Oct 24th and its not being delivered until Jan 9th. 11 week wait.

Added PGNY to the account today. Thinking about what else I might add or add to. I would’ve liked pton off those lows ah’s yesterday. Roku and sq holding it down for me. Looking at bynd next week.

Screenshot_20201107-070159_Instagram.jpg

Curious about Jumia and Draftkings

I could see Wix getting a big increase since people are at home trying to find side hustle. Then again i haven’t followed that stock at all. Just a random thought when i saw them on the earnings calendar.

@everyone quick review on this week's movements.
You have to focus on what will move the market. In fact, news will provide a good and valuable place to start. If you were not aware, presidential elections were on this week. A change of leadership in the oval office had to bring some new ideas. When Biden became an option you have to look at what he built his campaign on.
- infrastructure
So long term possible movers here, CAT, X and a few others.
- decreminalise Marijuana
You could have played TLRY CGC ACB. Many members did with great success.
- renew tax credits for EV
NIO TSLA NKLA WKHS
- he's also promoting green energy
PLUG ended up reacting positively.

The fear index was not a valuable play as we all noticed VIX and UVXY were not building any strength. However a safe haven had to be considered. Traders would hedge with Bitcoin and Gold. The old profitable pandemic sector was also a somewhat safe play as we saw volume flowing in tech sector.
Gold for a bullish play was GLD
BTC you could have looked at RIOT or a combination of tech and what BTC needs to succeed : NVDA AMD MU.

You see, you have to think at what will attract volume to a ticker. This week showed a clear example of what you should have looked for.

Check out $KERN y’all. Weed stocks could get more momentum with more focus on positive legislation towards cannabis. $KERN up 100% since nov 2nd

Futures up 300+ even though were reporting over 100k covid cases a day now. How long before covid hits the market?

@everyone XTrades Members Select Weekend Analysis Report for the week of 11/8 is now available for your viewing pleasure! Let me know if you all have any questions!

Part 1 – Market Overview Page 2-4
1. SPX500/SPY/ES1! – DIX/GEX
2. NAS100/QQQ

Part 2 – Popular Tickers as Voted by Community
3. FSLY (Fastly) Page 5
4. NFLX (Netflix) Page 6
5. ZM (Zoom) Page 7

Part 3 – Personal Watchlist
6. CHWY (Chewy) Page 8

Thanks everyone for all your feedback! Have a great rest of your weekend and good luck trading in the week ahead
Screenshot_20201108-185903_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-185930_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-185947_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-190008_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-190119_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-190136_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-190152_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-190212_Drive.jpg

@everyone Xtrades Options Watchlist for Next Week 11/8 - 11/14. Let's get this cheese.

Could end up being a choppy day going into Monday - SPY currently trading in a resistance point with exhausting bullish trend. Be careful sizing big, playing further out and less greedy next week.
unknown-6.png

@everyone Xtrades Options Watchlist for Next Week 11/8 - 11/14. Let's get this cheese.

Could end up being a choppy day going into Monday - SPY currently trading in a resistance point with exhausting bullish trend. Be careful sizing big, playing further out and less greedy next week.
unknown-6.png

Anyone from your group looking at Uber/Lyft options since Cali passed the proposition to allow the drivers to stay as contractors? Just curious if people are watching those two as well.

is $1,437,727.68 (79.83 %) total gain good?
especially if you haven't bought nor sold anything since march?

Futures up 300+ even though were reporting over 100k covid cases a day now. How long before covid hits the market?

covid cases already priced in. Its about hospitalizations and deaths. Long as theres no lockdowns its good. From what i hear

Back
Top Bottom