OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Finally back on this thread after getting a bit sidetracked.

Gonna give BECKY a shot and follow that portfolio. Let's see if the "Becky always beats the market" is true. :lol:

TSLA had a run up like this not too long ago. No idea how long this gonna last for and its annoying bc I keep wanting to get back in on a big play :smh:

Here’s the thing guys, why do you want to buy calls in Tesla? Is it because it’s going up and only going to keep going up or is there a reason you can clearly point to on a chart or a balance sheet? If you can’t literally point something out, then don’t be bummed you missed on the play. You would’ve gotten lucky and not actually learned anything from that trade. If there’s something you can tangibly point to and. You didn’t take it, don’t be a ***** and do it next time. Have conviction and manage your risk. Don’t gamble (unless you’re literally gambling on a lotto position with money you can afford to lose), find an edge and exploit it fully.

there were two trades in Tesla. The breakout over 500 that you can point out on the weekly, and this latest move through 600 that you can point to on the daily. If you can’t spot those two trades (the weekly being significantly Safer than the daily), stay away from call options in stocks with high beta and volatility until this stuff makes sense to you. The 500 break Id be comfortable leaving on and not worrying, this latest one, I’d be trimming since it wasn’t really a break out of a base But just a continuation and will probably come back in at some point. Trim and trail if you got long against 600.

idk how long it will take or how far it will go, but I really like v up here once it clears 215 and 217. Guessing we’d see 230 eventually but it’ll probably shakeout along the way. Think PayPal after the crypto announcement.

Last edited:
Tsla will take ur money real fast. Its not cheap. Dont play unless u know what getting into. If u must play, pay to play and go far out.

the easiest play is buying stock and holding. Adding as much as you can as often as you can. Its not lotto gains but u will have made some good money 10 yrs from now

Tsla will take ur money real fast. Its not cheap. Dont play unless u know what getting into. If u must play, pay to play and go far out.

the easiest play is buying stock and holding. Adding as much as you can as often as you can. Its not lotto gains but u will have made some good money 10 yrs from now
FACT CHECK: Pass:emoji_white_check_mark:

Long term is usually the right play.

It's hard following any TSLA chart pattern the way its been running this year. Plus the inclusion kinda offsets technical analysis in the short term.

#BeckyAlert CHWY reporting earnings tomorrow after close.

1607405111045.jpeg

TSLA 5 billion ATM

MSTR 400 million in convertible notes. Saylor plans on using it for bitcoin. I'm going to be slowly building a position here. Only a handful of shares because this can easily be over $1000 if bitcoin does what it can. So this is essentially a levered play on bitcoin for me.

Back
Top Bottom