OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Either this week or next right? Hella IPOs in the next 2 weeks.
$AI looks interesting.
I’ve heard hella people talking about $AFRM too.
30% of affirm’s revenue comes from pton so be careful with that one. AFTPF is another way to play that thematic with less customer concentration.

i might go all in on Moderna. MRNA. I don’t know if it’ll go up a lot but i truly just don’t see how it could possibly go down over the next 14 months. Unless in a few month people start dropping dead or something. It’s going to be the savior of the modern world. How could it go down!? I think i have to go all in on it and take this risk. I get that all this is already “priced” in but that’s made up stocks talk. Hype and perception can never really be priced in accurately - Tesla being the perfect example. And this vaccine is the best one. Being the best matters a lot.

Anybody else feel this way? Gotta pull the trigger tonight. Dec 17th is the advisory board meeting for them.

Got a few
i might go all in on Moderna. MRNA. I don’t know if it’ll go up a lot but i truly just don’t see how it could possibly go down over the next 14 months. Unless in a few month people start dropping dead or something. It’s going to be the savior of the modern world. How could it go down!? I think i have to go all in on it and take this risk. I get that all this is already “priced” in but that’s made up stocks talk. Hype and perception can never really be priced in accurately - Tesla being the perfect example. And this vaccine is the best one. Being the best matters a lot.

Anybody else feel this way? Gotta pull the trigger tonight. Dec 17th is the advisory board meeting for them.

Username to post ratio high.

Go ahead and do it.

Your money, so do what makes sense for you but be aware they’re going to probably do an ATM or a secondary at some point. Would be foolish for them not to. Stock also doubled from the vaccine announcement when in theory you should’ve been buying. There’s a trade here but Wall Street doesn’t give you free money. Be smart, manage risk and don’t think this is invincible to a sell off.

Leading platform for CTV and we’re in the early stages of advertising moving to OTT. Roku is growing rapidly, maintains tremendous market share over North America and is growing internationally. It’s actually very fairly valued compared to the rest of tech stocks and their platform is probably the best experience advertisers have when it comes to television. Throw on Hulu on a Roku tv or stick and watch the commercials. The fact that they’re interactive and allow you to literally scan a QR code to buy a product or see where a product is available near you or have info emailed to you straight is a game changer for advertising. Advertisers can reach customers in a way that’s never been done before and on or with literally the experience you got from Facebook for the first time. $1000 stock in the making if they can take control of the international market. It’s my biggest position and I’d buy more if I wasn’t afraid of being too concentrated. 1/5 of my portfolio is in this from a 193 average after doubling up in the 220s.

Got a solid amount liquid (not sure ifi should say how much) I been holding for a couple months haven’t seen a price of any stocks I already own drop as much as I wanted to buy in without averaging up. Any ideas for something I can jump into to make some solid gains.

Bro 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 i am totally on that wave. Mind you im still green. But this is going to “ save the world “ lol how could it NOT be the NEXT BEST THING !! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I may go have to go all out and buy some more !!

much luv, luck and success !! 🔥🔥🔥 :nthat: :nthat:

Bro 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 i am totally on that wave. Mind you im still green. But this is going to “ save the world “ lol how could it NOT be the NEXT BEST THING !! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I may go have to go all out and buy some more !!

much luv, luck and success !! 🔥🔥🔥 :nthat: :nthat:
Guys. It was $20 at the start of this pandemic. They're not the only one with a vaccine. They're not the only one saving the world. There could be a trade to be made here, but don't be foolish. You're late. When you're this late, you shouldn't be using more than 10% of what you normally would.

Got a solid amount liquid (not sure ifi should say how much) I been holding for a couple months haven’t seen a price of any stocks I already own drop as much as I wanted to buy in without averaging up. Any ideas for something I can jump into to make some solid gains.
Price anchoring and a fear of adding to a winner prevents long term wealth. If a stock is a winner, and has a great fundamental story with great growth, why wouldn't you add to it? When LeBron or Kobe are on fire, do you pass them the ball to score more, or do you give it to Smush Parker? I doubled my entire position in ROKU at 220-230 raising my average from 144 (after I had doubled the position at 150 the first time) to 193 because it's a winner and my best chance to maximize my portfolio's CAGR. Look for other opportunity only when other opportunities are better than what you own. And add to winners. I just did my weekly DCA into my daughter's college fund, I only added to her best 5 funds percentage wise. Why feed a loser when I have a stud on fire? When the tide turns, so should you.

DASH is overpriced. $120 open now. What's that put Instacart at? What's that put Target at for Shipt? Uber with Eats? I'm thinking about starting a Target position. Since signing up for Shipt I use Target more than Instacart and Amazon for what I need because I can literally get it within 2 hours. That last mile of delivery and fulfillment from their stores is everything Amazon is missing. Gonna dive into it more today.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm ROKU PINS FSLY you da man
PINS is the only one I came up with on my own, ROKU I had the idea for because of Bill Gates' Windows approach but I didn't know the full story until I signed up for CML Pro, same with FSLY and NVTA, FTCH. That's the real MVP here, I just synthesize and click the buttons.

Guys. It was $20 at the start of this pandemic. They're not the only one with a vaccine. They're not the only one saving the world. There could be a trade to be made here, but don't be foolish. You're late. When you're this late, you shouldn't be using more than 10% of what you normally would.

Price anchoring and a fear of adding to a winner prevents long term wealth. If a stock is a winner, and has a great fundamental story with great growth, why wouldn't you add to it? When LeBron or Kobe are on fire, do you pass them the ball to score more, or do you give it to Smush Parker? I doubled my entire position in ROKU at 220-230 raising my average from 144 (after I had doubled the position at 150 the first time) to 193 because it's a winner and my best chance to maximize my portfolio's CAGR. Look for other opportunity only when other opportunities are better than what you own. And add to winners. I just did my weekly DCA into my daughter's college fund, I only added to her best 5 funds percentage wise. Why feed a loser when I have a stud on fire? When the tide turns, so should you.

DASH is overpriced. $120 open now. What's that put Instacart at? What's that put Target at for Shipt? Uber with Eats? I'm thinking about starting a Target position. Since signing up for Shipt I use Target more than Instacart and Amazon for what I need because I can literally get it within 2 hours. That last mile of delivery and fulfillment from their stores is everything Amazon is missing. Gonna dive into it more today.

PINS is the only one I came up with on my own, ROKU I had the idea for because of Bill Gates' Windows approach but I didn't know the full story until I signed up for CML Pro, same with FSLY and NVTA, FTCH. That's the real MVP here, I just synthesize and click the buttons.
Fuboooooooo

It’s still a mental struggle to still not let SPY be a distraction

I wanted to buy out and it would have worked out if a bought them and sold within that same minute because that’s how long the sale off lasted earlier today

Fuboooooooo
Proud to say that idea was all mine after I came across their earnings report :pimp: now seeing some big guys on FinTwit who have gotten long. My only regret was not adding in the 15s but that's ok, you make adjustments and learn in this game.
Door Dash really about to hit 150!??
I bought 5 shares of Target as a starter. Shipt is growing 280% yoy, if this was IPO'ing what would it be worth?

Am I the only one who sees the market at ATH and wondering when the correction is due?

Holding these coins and fighting FOMO.

Proud to say that idea was all mine after I came across their earnings report :pimp: now seeing some big guys on FinTwit who have gotten long. My only regret was not adding in the 15s but that's ok, you make adjustments and learn in this game.
I bought 5 shares of Target as a starter. Shipt is growing 280% yoy, if this was IPO'ing what would it be worth?
I got in low 17s, hodl

Back
Top Bottom