OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Am I the only one who sees the market at ATH and wondering when the correction is due?

Holding these coins and fighting FOMO.
It's always a concern but you have to think what catalysts would be. Rates remain low, unemployment/COVID is effectively priced in, and companies are performing financially. Is it frothy? Absolutely, but it is because, in part, there aren't great alternatives.

Can we compile a list of NT stocks? The stocks we've more or less uncovered or pushed to each other before the markets pumped them?

PINS
ROKU
FUBO
PTON
PFE :nerd:
RIOT

What else am I missing? I know theres more but it's still early for me. TSLA? :nerd: :lol:

Wow I am banning you from the thread - forgot all the plays I sent the squad

CC jjs jjs - your YE bonus rides on this FYI

Wow I am banning you from the thread - forgot all the plays I sent the squad

CC jjs jjs - your YE bonus rides on this FYI
I did forget $SNOW smh my head. That's been a big winner for anyone that held from the IPO or especially the dip.
Even more egregious omission?... SNAP :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: That one made some of yall rich...

I did forget $SNOW smh my head. That's been a big winner for anyone that held from the IPO or especially the dip.
Even more egregious omission?... SNAP :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: That one made some of yall rich...

I was selling y’all hot cakes on that since I was there lmao

Market is pulling back. Raising cash in my stocks closest to my average price (except SHOP, I don't sell that one ever). Anything with a comfy gain, I'm leaving. Think this could be day 1. Seeing exhaustion/topping candles.

Day 1 of a significant slide?
Idk about significant, but a much needed pull back.I'm still balls long just trimmed down TWLO, TDOC, SQ since my cost basis isn't good and we could literally be at breakeven for them tomorrow (TDOC I'm down but it looks ****ed). I'm not touching ROKU, SE, SNOW, PINS, CRWD, NVTA, FSLY, FTCH, NVDA got good cushion and diamond hands there.

I did sell out of PLTR completely because Schwab sold the wrong shares from a day trade I doubled up on and my cost basis became 25 when my core was 12 so I rather manage that.

Can we compile a list of NT stocks? The stocks we've more or less uncovered or pushed to each other before the markets pumped them?

PINS
ROKU
FUBO
PTON
PFE :nerd:
RIOT

What else am I missing? I know theres more but it's still early for me. TSLA? :nerd: :lol:
FVRR?

Watching this just to see the fall off :lol: :nerd:.

9BA778CF-904E-485A-BA14-12912A7D8B36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom