OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Just to think gme was $4 in july..I'm sick smh

we all are

1611571051457.png

if you're asking people on the internet, no. you can't create conviction this way.

Little late on coming across this former SPAC, but really interesting presentation and could be an area that sees some serious attention under Biden
DNMR

Have you looked into DNMR? I seen it bout a week before the ticker change and started reading up on it. Definitely agree with you and was thinking the same thing with the biden administration. Also the save the earth, health angle thing can also be a nice niche thing to be involvoed in. My first big concern though was how much more expensive it costs to buy their products compared to the same thing but normal plastics. I no there are the plastics taxes in certain places or no straw laws that definitely can help this company. But I'm gonna have to hold off for a bit especially since it ran the passed week. There's another plastic company going public thru a spaq under ticker ROCH right now. It's Purecycle a plastics recycling company that says they can get it back to it's virgin state to be reused and has the only patent to do that. Was a Times Top 100 best inventions of 2019 company. Both sound intriguing looking forward quite a bit just don't know if either would be viable this early though.

Have been all in on the Teladoc thing though.. I agree that's the future of healthcare. Wish I woulda scooped up more when it was at 177 back in December.

Last edited:
GME 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s like watching TLRY alllll over again
Grabs popcorn
Not matter how tempting it looks I want no parts
If I didn’t get in at $20 ain’t no way in hell I’m getting in at $90
Not even for options
Nope I’m good
Good luck to everyone this week

Wow GME! HOW!? And CCIV!? I thought about it at 15 then at 18 before lucid is officially onboard I ‘m like wow that’s way too high on what MIGHT be and 27 pre market today?! If lucid declines, this it could go back to 12....who is gambling on this?!

Wow GME! HOW!? And CCIV!? I thought about it at 15 then at 18 before lucid is officially onboard I ‘m like wow that’s way too high on what MIGHT be and 27 pre market today?! If lucid declines, this it could go back to 12....who is gambling on this?!
price anchoring leads to fomo which leads to losing money
if you like a stock and think it can go to $100, what does it matter if you get in at 15 when it's 18? will $3 matter when it's 0 or $100?

This GME is squeeze is mad.

And it is real. I did some reading to try to understand, and this could be crazy. Just starting to understand how a squeeze works.

It's really just about market conditions (shorts having to cover their positions to mitigate losses) that have aligned so perfectly. It has nothing to do with fundamentals and future prospects really.

Some "morons" in WSB had realized and seen this opportunity. That one user who has 8 figure digits in GME, made a comment a year ago that it'll happen in January 2021. He had it called to the exact fxcking month.

There is real possibility that this keeps squeezing for weeks.

Eventually, when the squeeze is over it'll come crashing down. That is expected it won't be a surprise.

Apparently this happened with VW some years back. This is absolutely crazy to watch.

price anchoring leads to fomo which leads to losing money
if you like a stock and think it can go to $100, what does it matter if you get in at 15 when it's 18? will $3 matter when it's 0 or $100?

Oh I wasnt Clear.....heard the rumors saw it at 15 and was too rich for my blood just based on rumors.....then 18 I was like WTH again off of a what seems to be now solid rumor and today 26? I.....I get why others are in, they feel good about it..... but I couldnt knowing that if deal falls through its going back to 12..... but do like lucid but not enough to buy any shares of a maybe spac cciv...

Oh I wasnt Clear.....heard the rumors saw it at 15 and was too rich for my blood just based on rumors.....then 18 I was like WTH again off of a what seems to be now solid rumor and today 26? I.....I get why others are in, they feel good about it..... but I couldnt knowing that if deal falls through its going back to 12..... but do like lucid but not enough to buy any shares of a maybe spac cciv...
I treated it the same way, except I finally paid attention and looked into it at the 18s. If it's Lucid, I'll find an entry, but I won't gamble this far off NAV on a rumor.

antidope antidope TDOC break out is explosive. Don't see myself being able to get a good add in for now. Sheesh.

Have you looked into DNMR? I seen it bout a week before the ticker change and started reading up on it. Definitely agree with you and was thinking the same thing with the biden administration. Also the save the earth, health angle thing can also be a nice niche thing to be involvoed in. My first big concern though was how much more expensive it costs to buy their products compared to the same thing but normal plastics. I no there are the plastics taxes in certain places or no straw laws that definitely can help this company. But I'm gonna have to hold off for a bit especially since it ran the passed week. There's another plastic company going public thru a spaq under ticker ROCH right now. It's Purecycle a plastics recycling company that says they can get it back to it's virgin state to be reused and has the only patent to do that. Was a Times Top 100 best inventions of 2019 company. Both sound intriguing looking forward quite a bit just don't know if either would be viable this early though.

Have been all in on the Teladoc thing though.. I agree that's the future of healthcare. Wish I woulda scooped up more when it was at 177 back in December.
I didn't grab any DNMR since I found it late and I don't want to chase a SPAC but yeah that's a killer idea for the world so I hope it works. ROCH sounds interesting though. Thanks.

I treated it the same way, except I finally paid attention and looked into it at the 18s. If it's Lucid, I'll find an entry, but I won't gamble this far off NAV on a rumor.

antidope antidope TDOC break out is explosive. Don't see myself being able to get a good add in for now. Sheesh.
I have about two more adds to make when I receive my next paychecks. I really don't price hunt, I just go on things.

I have about two more adds to make when I receive my next paychecks. I really don't price hunt, I just go on things.
When your timeline is 5-10 years when you buy doesn't really matter as long as you buy. My next buy was a "greedy" buy where I don't need to own anymore, I'm at a size I like, but if I can make some money, so be it. Don't think we'll see the pullback I need for it so I'm ok with that and using the money elsewhere.

I cannot stop watching this GME movement.

This is so fascinating to me. Can't just be me, right? Lol
Yeap just on the sidelines peeping the scene
From a safe distant

somebody somewhere is going to buy at the top and complain when it all comes crumbling down
But on the flip side it’s some dudes that have made some life changing money in the first month of the year

I cannot stop watching this GME movement.

This is so fascinating to me. Can't just be me, right? Lol

it is bro

better than any reality joint

Better than tv/social media its kind of amazing

happy for people that was in it long

i just hope one of my holdings hit like that

Back
Top Bottom