OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Damb they did us dirty. Went to drop clothes at the laundromat up the block came home to see $7 :wow:
Magically, all the prices of the stocks that ran up are returning to their pre-runup levels. This is like when they said they couldn't get COVID relief passed before the election. Lying in plain sight and hoping no one cares enough.

Is that just more WSB BS, or a legit target? I bought some a couple weeks ago but want to grab more
I didn't read the DD thread, I think it should see $30+ at some point post merger and Cathie will add it to ARKF eventually, it ticks off her boxes. $200 makes sense in 5 years. I'm holding long term for digital wallet + Galileo. 2 great thematics there.

I must reiterate, this isn't the normal market reaction / correction that johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm was warning about. This is the powers that be deciding that what they support each and every day was no longer tenable because the people who line their pockets got a little bit hip.

AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE A BILLION DOLLAR HEDGE FUND GOT LAZY AND GREEDY WITH THEIR SHORTS

I must reiterate, this isn't the normal market reaction / correction that johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm was warning about. This is the powers that be deciding that what they support each and every day was no longer tenable because the people who line their pockets got a little bit hip.

AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE A BILLION DOLLAR HEDGE FUND GOT LAZY AND GREEDY WITH THEIR SHORTS
It's a disgrace. Sure enough, our Government would be more interested in punishing the honest man instead of these corrupt institutions.

If you shorted the stock, you can still make a killing. Gotta play both positions. Think about what the elite and those that control the market will do.

And Robinhood may have lost their credibility for pulling GME

They are going to make sure it won't happen again and they are going to make an example out of this. Trust.
People really thought the market wouldn't react. House always wins, greed always loses. But people wanted to ignore the warnings, so be it. Love that it's now MANIPULATION and not, buy side demand drying up. If they really thought idiots on Reddit were churning the float and putting up volume of that size, they deserve to be angry. This is and always was hedge fund driven. They just saw an opportunity for a wealth transfer and took it.

I agree wit u Johnny but you don’t think these trading platforms not allowing people to make purchases doesn’t have a major impact on this?

They are going to make sure it won't happen again and they are going to make an example out of this. Trust.

Without a doubt, but crazy thing is, there are a lot of white hat investors who could help combat that if they chose to. I mean, i knew the hedge funds would do this in order to cover their shorts and tank the price. Now, question is, what can be done to put a damper on that plan?

Back
Top Bottom