OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I agree wit u Johnny but you don’t think these trading platforms not allowing people to make purchases doesn’t have a major impact on this?
Aren’t they under fire for something legally already or am I thinking of another platform? I think they’re avoiding any future legal problems. But yes, you’re correct

People really thought the market wouldn't react. House always wins, greed always loses. But people wanted to ignore the warnings, so be it. Love that it's now MANIPULATION and not, buy side demand drying up. If they really thought idiots on Reddit were churning the float and putting up volume of that size, they deserve to be angry. This is and always was hedge fund driven. They just saw an opportunity for a wealth transfer and took it.
I set stop losses that weren't triggered in Webull. My bredren also had stop losses in Robinhood that didn't trigger. It's criminal. Stopping people from being able to buy the stock is absurd.

Schwab taking its sweet *** time approving my funds transfer.

Is there any faster way to get money into Schwab? I signed up for their Checking account thinking it would be faster or that I could use Zelle to send money from an external account... but not seeing anything faster than 2-3 days (without ACH)

People really thought the market wouldn't react. House always wins, greed always loses. But people wanted to ignore the warnings, so be it. Love that it's now MANIPULATION and not, buy side demand drying up. If they really thought idiots on Reddit were churning the float and putting up volume of that size, they deserve to be angry. This is and always was hedge fund driven. They just saw an opportunity for a wealth transfer and took it.
Don't mislead people. This isn't a market correction, this is a forced exit without letting people exit. At no point during the last few hours were people on the same playing field they were yesterday. Demand didn't just dry up. People were waiting to buy this morning. People were waiting to take profits this morning.

62894421-AFFD-44FB-A049-76B362EBD619.gif

I set stop losses that weren't triggered in Webull. My bredren also had stop losses in Robinhood that didn't trigger. It's criminal. Stopping people from being able to buy the stock is absurd.

same thing for me on Fidelity. Something is really ****ed with what is happening right now

I agree wit u Johnny but you don’t think these trading platforms not allowing people to make purchases doesn’t have a major impact on this?
it definitely contributes to the demand drying up, I can't say it doesn't. but im a firm believer that retail can't move a stock with a float of that size. the volume just doesn't add up. whales dropped the bid, retail not being there to try and catch it sped up the sell off. but this was bound to happen regardless.
that's criminal. it's happened to me once with Tesla where it ran past my stop and never triggered. this game isn't a fun one when you're on the wrong end and I definitely dont agree with RH here.
Don't mislead people. This isn't a market correction, this is a forced exit without letting people exit. At no point during the last few hours were people on the same playing field they were yesterday. Demand didn't just dry up. People were waiting to buy this morning. People were waiting to take profits this morning.
Lmk when you've been doing this for more than 2 weeks. Thanks.

Bid on TDOC is being pulled. 255 is the next stop.

Back
Top Bottom