OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

AMWL worth picking up? 18% drop today. Been on my watch list in same category as TDOC. I own neither.
some smart people are long amwl like beth Kindig. Growth numbers are solid since covid. I like the Google partnership. But my main reason for choosing TDOC instead is the lvgo effect and the synergies that are created because of remote monitoring
I don’t feel bad when billionaires lose.
But I don’t feel bad when the retail/small guy loses either. Everyone knew what would happen - it’s just some people allowed their greed to get the best of them. It was always going to come crashing down, but people thought they could make some easy money in the meantime. Some did, some didn’t. That’s what gambling is, which is what this was, and in the end the house wins.
Exactly why I was warning throughout. People thought this was a free hand out from Wall Street. There is nothing free and it was a gamble. If you used gambling size then you did the right thing. If you didn’t and averaged down, you’re paying a very important lesson that you should learn from forever.

The government is okay with underage girls making millions twerking on tiktok but let adults make a few hundred/thousands and they're ready to shut it all down.

tha gawd tweeted

B817CB71-FB61-4000-94ED-EEC3A0C07A28.jpeg

It’s all good Boost. Part of the process. Just learn from the mistake and remember it next time. We all start somewhere. I did all this **** 10 years ago and blew up two accounts because of it. Main reason I’m adamant about warning people about dangerous environments.

Why are you guys bullish on IPOE/SoFi?
digital wallet, plus social finance, but the real winner for SoFi is Galileo.
anyone else long on DKNG (Draftkings)?
Me. Made a mistake of trading it. Rather just hold it till EOY and go from there.

Current entry point is 52.
My second biggest holding by original cost.
I most likely made a mistake selling mine

AMC up 40% AH too :lol:
Bull traps. This market will never fail to punish. You probably get a gap up and push 350-400 for GME then the bid will get pulled and the fade should continue. Who knows tho. But if I was bagholding, I’d be exiting. If i bought beneath 300 I’d be trimming right now after hours and locking in gains. **** what people are telling you to do on Reddit. Make some money. You don’t owe anyone anything.

Back
Top Bottom