OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Draftkings & Uber are my core positions, i.e. I add to them when I don't have any new ideas.

ALL in on Roblox when it IPOs, I've talked to a few people in the space and one guy at a fund, they are all super big on it. I did my own DD as well, and honestly.... Every kid I see is obsessed with it. Backing up the truck.

some smart people are long amwl like beth Kindig. Growth numbers are solid since covid. I like the Google partnership. But my main reason for choosing TDOC instead is the lvgo effect and the synergies that are created because of remote monitoring

I own both. More high on Teladoc for the reason johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said with livongo, which is how I got a decent amount of Teladoc shares from the merger. But I figured AMWL at $27 was worth the gamble with google backing and the future of telahealth. Just no that it's ran up like this a couple months ago then came back down quite lower then 28 and this is the first week it's came above it since then and has already came back down. But I like the support it's building and still worth a look this early. IMO

Last edited:
Everything is now supported on RH. damage done or can we push everything back up? I may drop some funds in now. Lol.

No more options but you can certainly buy. Is this a trap?

Edit: now they’re unsupported? This will be an interesting next two trading days. Worth every penny NOT spent to see what’s happening and trying to learn a thing or two.

Last edited:
200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom