OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I had 5 shred of JMIA left. My return will be greater with HAAC once they announce a merger. Jumia is also not worth the current price. Doesn’t mean it can’t stay here or go higher. It probably will. But it didn’t make sense for me anymore.

nibbled more FSLY at 101-102. 10 shares. Leaving room for <95 to add more.

As much as I hate them, I may have to stick with Robinhood going forward.
Ive got orders to transfer my stuff to Fidelity, no positions are more than a couple hundred bucks. But I absolutely hate their UI. Webull’s isn’t as smooth either. RH’s UI on the app is just too good.
Im on Coinbase for my crypto. That’s pretty easy to navigate.
Think youre just used to RH my guy, love fidelity

Reactions: ASE
I’m 100% convinced that Portnoy screwed the SNDL market yesterday.
(Yes I know it’s not a high value stock and was a bubble)

Word? JMIA has been the MVP of my port the last month. I don't think I could do that :blush:
I just anticipate it getting smacked down on earnings. I could be wrong and probably will be wrong here tbh

Talkspace is an idea my friend had years back. It’s brilliant and should be utilized a lot more than it is.
mayor of Reno is giving it away to everyone for free to deal w the impact of covid. I expect more synergies like this to happen under Biden. B2B as well. I’m viewing this in the same light as PGNY from that perspective of companies offering the service to employees being the big growth driver.

FSLY here is attractive real I’ve to the fact that it’s down on NET being overvalued but do remember how FSLY trades. This could be day 1 of a 5 day sell off and you’ll see it at 75 next week. That’s not a guarantee but it could be a thing. I bought more today, but I have cushion from the 85s. And I left room to buy more lower if necessary. So be smart and don’t use your whole load. You always want to wish you bought more instead of wishing you bought less.

You don’t think it’ll go back up with time ?

Not saying that at all. It probably will. I may get back in if it dips low $1 range with the money I sold of stocks I didn’t want to hold anymore because it was only a few shares and I don’t really want a long term position in it.

I’m just saying that I think it probably hits $4 yesterday if not for Portnoy.

It was gaining momentum after bottoming out at $2.19. If you look back I was hoping for a quality 12-2pm like it had Wednesday. It gets up to $3.11 Portnoy announces he sold it all, and made $50k and it tanks the rest of into after hours and during pre-market.

You don’t think it’ll go back up with time ?
Garbage like this is meant to be traded, not held on the backside of the move. You’re better off buying back later on a reversal than hoping a reversal happens.

if you see strong growth names you like today is a good day to nibble. Don’t think this is a correction or anything at all. Just 3 day weekend selling. But who knows of course. That’s why you nibble, not go balls in.

Back
Top Bottom