OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Just checked and all the NTers are in the green for the NT stock game :smokin

get that paper

Noskey up 20% since the start :x :x

In hindsight, I'm glad I set the June 2017 deadline.

Game #1 - Who can survive the volatility in 1H2017?
Game #2 - Who can weather the storm until end of 2017?
:pimp: I like those headline ideas. First game: Trump's rise and the wild ride. Second game: Trump's impeachment and the wilder ride.

^ I think only you and I have GD in our portfolios

smokin.gif

Thats whats up :pimp: GD got a lot of good going on. Very diversified and will thrive while GOP is in control.

^ Mostly Trump BS -- reason why I think the markets are so important -- it's tied to everything

^ Mostly Trump BS -- reason why I think the markets are so important -- it's tied to everything
Koch Industries and GS are pissed off from what I seen in the news. Trump is inviting a lot of backlash to come at him.

Market today = :x

Everyone's down in the game
What's the reason for the huge drop? My stock portfolio only has a minor loss, but sheesh.

My guess is that it has to deal with the ****show that is Trump and his exec orders
:lol:
I meant more specifically what's going on
I know Trump's exec order has caused some panic, but I feel like there's more to the story.

A lot of times, there really isn't more to the story. The market moves with the most trivial of things. At least that's what it seems to me.

^ Correct -- market is unpredictable -- just get on somehow and hope it's not going to go down

Anyone going long with new money right now?

I don't have the guts. I think this dumbass is gonna crash the economy one way or another.

Anyone going long with new money right now?

I don't have the guts. I think this dumbass is gonna crash the economy one way or another.
Just adding cash to my brokerage when I can. Waiting for the drop/crash and then buying what I can.

I'm just putting cash on my Roth IRA
I'm waiting until the market completely crashes

Just adding cash to my brokerage when I can. Waiting for the drop/crash and then buying what I can.

This is such a general statement that I hear far to often, what exactly are you waiting for to drop or crash? EddieDoyers EddieDoyers Anything in particular you looking at?

would be nice to get a real discussion going on in here around strategy and peoples own thought process.

:nerd: this coming from the guy who hasnt had time to participate in the current game :smh:

Last edited:
VIX is gonna be a money maker going forward.

AAPL and AMD report after hours.

If I had money to throw around, I'd buy puts and calls, respectively on both stocks.

Back
Top Bottom