OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I still haven't funded my actual account. Got a tda set up though where I earn 7% compounded annually through work so not really in a rush to refund my account lol.

I'm a person with zero experience about a thousand to play with.

Where do I start? Is this moderately challenging thing to pick up? Wouldn't mind reading a few books before starting.

Is it "easier" to buy stocks to invest long term or short?

I'm a complete novice.

I still haven't funded my actual account. Got a tda set up though where I earn 7% compounded annually through work so not really in a rush to refund my account lol.

As in guaranteed 7%? I'd just throw everything in that and call it a day.
Yeah. Gets deducted from my check. Currently only take 7% out cause I have grad school fees taken out which is basically another 7% of my income. Max I can put innis 30% though but I'm gonna try to raise it yearly by a few percent. Good thing about teaching in the DOE is the guaranteed yearly pay increases.

I think SNAP will be fine. If they raise $4 billion they'll have significant leeway to continue scaling the platform.
For sure. Watch them merge in a year.

I wouldn't count on it. Too early to speak on it (and I wouldn't put any money I'd miss on it) but I think they'll do fine. Snapchat will be an essential component of mobile advertising campaign budgets if they can continue to stimulate user growth. Not saying they're going to be successful in five years time, but t's just too early to count them out at this point and the growth in mobile advertising is a strong headwind. Would love to see some monthly metrics though.

I'm loving the YELP slide

smokin.gif

Going to start coming in here more. What's up guys.

For the people in AMD long since the $2.xx, what made you go long at that point?

Back
Top Bottom