OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

exited U day trade in the 113-113.30 range from 111.4 avg. Nice little trade. helped make back what I lost trimming TDOC.

basically put my HOL starter on for free when I think about it thanks to the day trade.

they always scalp on the same company, amd. He just got into it too. It’s kind of hard to lose though when you’re scalping with 80-90 heads all dumping thousands in at the same time....

he’s always been a swing trader before and still is but he got into scalping the open since he’s been starting work later.

I’m not sure what his exit strategy is, he only uses the candles and 9 and 20 ma for confirmation along with volume.

to be honest it’s the only trading that interests me.

edit, they’re big on spy options too I know.
It’s a discord group or something? That sounds pretty sweet, I’d get in on that

as far as options, this is the best channel to learn imo

Stripe estimated value up to $95BN. Crazy. PSTH reflecting this craziness by dipping a couple % points today. Pretty sure Stripe is too rich for any spac at this point.
Stripe has to go the traditional route and will probably open at $150-200B. Sounds like a mess tbh.

Citron pumping LIZI now. No position.

SQ has a 110bn market cap, so yeah Stripe would both trade at a higher premium and SQ would also be pumped in the event of a Stripe IPO. So, let's have Bill do the hard thing and put up a couple billion for the Stripe bros and make them rich, and take them public himself 8)

EToro FTCV
$10B EV at $10

rebalancing a little. trimmed some TDOC for a loss, bought SRAC and HOL as starters, day trading IPOE with 19 as a stop.

stopped the IPOE day trade at 19.22, took U for a day trade at 111 and 111.36, stops at 110 and 110.50. Will probably add every dip today if it is trending.

I like the eToro deal but thought the valuation was way too high, don't like how much it leaped in valuation as of late

Do you also have a 30 day hold period? That's what really got me out of the daily game. Changed my whole philosophy as a result.
No, thank ******* god. But I still need all trades cleared ahead of time, which still basically shoots any swing trading in the ****. And cant touch certain stocks at all. Like AAPL or TSLA.

No, thank ****ing god. But I still need all trades cleared ahead of time, which still basically shoots any swing trading in the ****. And cant touch certain stocks at all. Like AAPL or TSLA.

What's the reasoning behind not being able to touch AAPL or TSLA?

What's the reasoning behind not being able to touch AAPL or TSLA?
They're owned by the investment firm my gf now works for. She can use iNsIdEr InFoRmAtIoN or something that doesnt make sense. Theres a whole list of stocks I cant touch anymore. So, I'm never selling my AAPL shares now. Ever.

If you're a trader, probably not a bad idea to trim a little here. If you're in it for the long haul or accumulating, use the volatility that might come to buy more lower.

TOS execution on trades is crazy man I wish it wasn’t .65 (per contract ) to buy and sale they would be the real MVP if that wasn’t a issue that **** adds up when trading a bigger account

Added more HOL at 13.06. Full size position for now. Will only add in the future if it’s working fundamentally, or if I’m trading around a core. .67% position.

It’s a discord group or something? That sounds pretty sweet, I’d get in on that

as far as options, this is the best channel to learn imo
thanks for the link. just subscribed.

his sister and him trade with this group its her coworkers. they all work for a big tech company in California and get a lot of news... 45k to enter the group, 2k a year after that. the money goes in the bosses account so he puts in a couple mil and everyone follows with a couple grand every trade and they just trade in a zoom call. :lol:

Added more HOL at 13.06. Full size position for now. Will only add in the future if it’s working fundamentally, or if I’m trading around a core. .67% position.
Added more SRAC at 14.76. Same plan as HOL. .74% position. Will leave these two on for a few years. If they work, they’re going to work very well. If they don’t. It’ll be an annoying loss but won’t affect me long term.

They're owned by the investment firm my gf now works for. She can use iNsIdEr InFoRmAtIoN or something that doesnt make sense. Theres a whole list of stocks I cant touch anymore. So, I'm never selling my AAPL shares now. Ever.
Girlfriend? How yall aint even married and you got restrictions?
Everyone else does insider trading, buy them shares b*

*This is not financial advice

Girlfriend? How yall aint even married and you got restrictions?
Everyone else does insider trading, buy them shares b*

*This is not financial advice
******* TELL ME ABOUT IT! I was pissed last night :lol: Apparently because we live together that's good enough to have my **** out there for them.

My mom is about to have a brokerage opened in her name....

Capitulated on TDOC. Complete 180 on sentiment for me. I always say if I don’t want to buy more of a stock on a big sell off I should just dump it and that’s the case here. Just don’t like how the stock is broken and the headwinds that can come up and if we are seeing selling pressure this can get slammed again.

Back
Top Bottom