OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

So how will TSLA be affected by this unionization effort if the reports are true? I don't know nearly as much as I should about this :lol:

I'm just waiting for the signal to pick up spy puts. No signs yet though :lol:

Still no signs

Capture-73-931487114738.png

RSI is at 76 though. Hmmm.....

Last edited:
Anyone investing in any pot stocks??

Looking to throw $100-$200 into some pot penny stocks...just started an ameritrade account

Anyone have suggestions?

Anyone investing in any pot stocks??

Looking to throw $100-$200 into some pot penny stocks...just started an ameritrade account

Anyone have suggestions?

kinda late
i remember holding some penny stocks that jumped to .30 :smokin then it quickly dropped back :x

Am I late because there are no penny stocks?

It's a young industry that will obviously see a lot of growth in the coming years as more states will legalize medical and recreational use

Never did professionally, but did fairly decent in a CME competition in college. What do you want to know about the scariest trading class?
I've had some success trading index options over the past few years. 

Since I trade directionally, I've dabbled in ES futures, but recently switched from trading SPY to ES exclusively.

Don't think I'll ever go back. What did you trade in college?

Last edited:
I focused on oil, gold and e-minis. Don't remember a whole lot since the comp was only for a month before my team was eliminated, but even just with fake money (albeit real rewards) on the line I was stressing every day. CME trading platform is also very difficult to run on an old personal laptop :lol:

I've given up options trading irl though. Figured I minus whale play the long game since I don't have enough discretionary play money to risk like that. Much less stress and worry now 8)

Last edited:
I focused on oil, gold and e-minis. Don't remember a whole lot since the comp was only for a month before my team was eliminated, but even just with fake money (albeit real rewards) on the line I was stressing every day. CME trading platform is also very difficult to run on an old personal laptop
laugh.gif

I've given up options trading irl though. Figured I minus whale play the long game since I don't have enough discretionary play money to risk like that. Much less stress and worry now
glasses.gif
There's nothing wrong with that.

Statistics prove that short term trading is a waste of time for most people.

Although, If you can develop an edge, there is real money to be made.

Been in OCUL since 6.70 just shot up to 10 friday... nice little gain... I'm still in the learning process but have made some good moves so far. I've quickly learned, that it's not about striking it rich, rather consistency, researching, and waiting for opportunities. I gave myself 4.5k to loose and have lost and gained as a result of learning. I've freaked out and sold prematurely, or haven't double down when I should have. I realized that my current dilemma was the restricted amount I have in the account. I would have purchased way more apple last year and way more ocul, but didn't want to sell some of these in their current position. The benefit of restricting myself at this time however has probably helped reduce the risk of dumping it into one stock, and really figuring out a plan forward.

By no means am I an expert, I am still learning, and learning a lot. Just my newbie observations.

View media item 2337931

Back
Top Bottom