OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Can we expect SHAK to slip up like LOCO?

I mean......they have a small handful of locations and their market cap right now is 1.7B :stoneface:

yeah i'm expecting something similar. market got real ugly into the close.

watch that 1980 level in the /es. lose that could see 100 points to the downside.

Will be scaling into TVIX common this week depending on the action in the S&P

Oil near term bottom?

Can we expect SHAK to slip up like LOCO?

I mean......they have a small handful of locations and their market cap right now is 1.7B
indifferent.gif
I know valuation is a dirty word on here, but c'mon....there P/S is like what? 9-10 at current prices?

> FEB 2

before

XOM - Exxon Mobil

after

APC - Anadarko Petroleum
CLF - Cliffs Natural Resources

> FEB 3

before

AET - Aetna
AN - AutoNation
ARG - Airgas
ETN - Eaton Corp
MNK - Mallinckrodt
NOV - National Oilwell Varco
UPS - UPS

after

CMG - Chipotle Mexican Grill
DIS - Disney
EW - Edward Lifescience
GILD - Gilead Sciences
TTWO - Take Two

> FEB 4

before

ADP - Automatic Data Processing
CLX - Clorox
GM - General Motors
GWPH - GW Pharmaceuticals
HAIN - Hain Celestial
HUM - Humana
LVLT - Level 3 Communications
MPC - Marathon Petroleum Corp
MRK - Merck
RL - Ralph Lauren

SO - Southern Company
WHR - Whirlpool

after

DATA - Tableau Software
FBHS - Fortune Brands Home & Security
GMCR - Keurig Green Mountain
NXPI - NXP Semiconductors
ORLY - O Reilly Auto
PAA - Plains All American
UA - Under Armour
YUM - Yum! Brands

> FEB 5

before

ADS - Alliance Data Systems
CI - Cigna
CMI - Cummins
DLPH - Delphi Automotive
DNKN - Dunkin' Brands
GRUB - GrubHub
KORS - Michael Kors
PM - Philip Morris
PRGO - Perrigo
S - Sprint
SNY - Sanofi
Teva - Teva Pharmaceutical

after

ATHN - Athena Health
ATVI - Activision Blizzard
BWLD - Buffalo Wild Wings
ECOM - ChannelAdvisor
EXPE - Expedia
GPRO - GoPro
LGF - Lions Gate Entertainment
LNKD - LinkedIn
OUTR - Outer Wall
P - Pandora
TWTR - Twitter
Yelp - Yelp

"Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; debt is the money of slaves." ~ Norm Franz

I agree

DIS is a beauty. Wish I bought that dip to the 90s.

Added some more to my April 21 calls in SLV for a dime. Holding 30 now at .15 average. Full size here, let's see if they work in the next 2 months.

GILD needs to hold 96.11 (bottom of value for the month). Bounced off that level twice but needs to hold it moving forward.

Last edited:
i tried to do a call fly in UA 76-79-82 for .35 but no fill. even as the market started tanking. oh wells.

dude i hope so i'm long a March GLD risk reversal and some naked April SLV calls :lol: want this stuff to get back on track.

thats risky man. theres a at least 6 smackdowns from now til then. you better pray that you get the run ups first before it

the SLV calls i just need it to get back over 17 to scalp the premium so I'm not too worried there. the GLD could be annoying though. i need it over 125 for the put spread side and i have a 123 call. it's trading inside of value for the year so from a TA perspective, it could very well see 125-128 by then, but these smackdowns you never know.

these smackdowns kill me man :lol: i used to love them when i was buying physical on the dips but when you own the paper they're annoying :lol:

there's so many currency worries tho i just don't see how we don't get another run up soon.

paper bought a bunch of March 13th 80 calls in KORS so I put on a small risk reversal to take the shot. Sold the 68-67 put spread, bought the 80 call. Have a 3 lot total, grabbed a 2 lot for 0 debit and 1 lot for .25 credit. will not be adding to this position.

i like these risk reversals on otm uoa like this since i don't have to worry about theta and vol as much.

Back
Top Bottom