OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Also on eyeg EyeGate they have some gels to cute eye injuries, I figure maybe it cures it cut cause they said it could help with sport injuries...60 cents a share I figure why not own a couple Hundo shares I have bad eyes .

Turtle beach still moving out here went down to $14 a share now sitting at $18 today damn why I pass the opportunity to buy at $1.67

Who could have foreseen this run though? I bought some HEAR today at $17.22. I think this could still run some more.

Who could have foreseen this run though? I bought some HEAR today at $17.22. I think this could still run some more.

I ended up buying 20 shares back when it was $15.10 and made a quick day trade before it went back to $14

And I kept it on my watchlist and didn’t find anything I wanted to buy after I sold it the first time so I bought it again at $17.20

SMRT dipped back down below $3 earlier today. I was gonna pick up some shares more, but kinda feel like it might dip more tomorrow. Earnings coming Wednesday supposed to be good new$ I wonder why it dipped

What plays you guys got cooking for this week

Made a $120 day trade profit last Thursday turned around and bought some Turtle Beach with that same money I used for the day trade and kept the gain uninvested so hopefully Turtle Beach will go up 2 to $3 on Tuesday

What plays you guys got cooking for this week

Made a $120 day trade profit last Thursday turned around and bought some Turtle Beach with that same money I used for the day trade and kept the gain uninvested so hopefully Turtle Beach will go up 2 to $3 on Tuesday

Turtle beach is fun to watch. Could go down 5% at open to up 5% by EOD. :lol:

I’m considering selling off some VRX and scooping up some TGT. I’m long VRX, but I like where TGT is going and I think the recent dip is going to be short lived. It found some support just under $71 and bounced right back. We’ll see though.

Turtle beach is fun to watch. Could go down 5% at open to up 5% by EOD. :lol:

I’m considering selling off some VRX and scooping up some TGT. I’m long VRX, but I like where TGT is going and I think the recent dip is going to be short lived. It found some support just under $71 and bounced right back. We’ll see though.

It is fam I see it on my watchlist on my Apple Watch and be like oh it’s down $3 it’s going to bounce back and straight up comes back that day

You know you're addicted to this when you get mad everytime the market is closed for a holiday. Waiting for market to open through weekends is bad enough :lol:

Man I’m trying to make everyday count this two jobs treadmill **** is not for me I’m glad I picked up stock trading as a source of income and retirement

How much you guys cakin in per day on average?
the vast majority of daytraders lose money, don't be fooled. it's natural for people to boast about how much they made in one trade, but they'll never tell you about their losing trades, of course, which is usually a lot more.

over time, statistics show over 90% of PROFESSIONAL active fund managers cannot outperform the market over time. so please do not be fooled by social media "gurus" who claim to make a killing in trading.

If you’re not scaling in and out of day trading set ups you’re going to blow up your portfolio when you start using bigger size and think you’re better than you actually are.

Only follow guys who show you their losses

Brazil getting crushed by strikes and political turmoil, however it could be a buying opportunity, watching brazilian stocks for entry. Made a killing on the last Brazilian crisis in 2017.

EWZ BRZU UGP

*Extremely high risk*

If you’re not scaling in and out of day trading set ups you’re going to blow up your portfolio when you start using bigger size and think you’re better than you actually are.

Only follow guys who show you their losses

"I am dancing closer to the fire exit than I have been for some time."-Neil Dwane, Global strategist at Allianz Global Investors

Back
Top Bottom