OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

sports are a billion dollar market for not just the teams, but the networks and advertisers. too much money to be lost when shutdowns, they'll be back and DKNG will benefit, especially if the govt wakes up and legalizes gambling as a way to recoup some of the lost revenue from covid.

Quick gains to start the day 🔥
I almost panicked sold last Friday twice.

Attachments

• 2300FE90-FF2F-493B-8292-37AD1DD3F166.png
    2300FE90-FF2F-493B-8292-37AD1DD3F166.png
    487.5 KB · Views: 896
@AndyBiotech

#COVID19 The worst part of Sorrento shenanigan is how the CEO takes advantage of lockdown discord and misleads the public with false hope. Even IF antibody prophylaxis approach works, it will need repeated hours-long infusions and most likely only reserved for frontline medics.

Peeled back the margin add I had in fsly over the weekend and locked in some gains still have my small core, added a feeler in crwd, took off two mutual funds that were under performers and added to lvgo and DDOG.

I'm pretty mad I sold my JD call option last week for a 25% gain, now that it would have been a multihundred% gain today :lol: ****ing wild, this market.

Make sure you use a stop and don’t fight the trend. I wouldn’t be shocked to see new highs before new lows.
Last hurrah before the second shutdown and the market finally crumbles?

Set an order on AUY at $4.95. We'll see if it fills.

Moderna only up 20% on this news. I'm hopeful but I'm always a skeptic if the stock doesn't skyrocket. Just like Gilead and Remdesivir.

FED'S POWELL STATEMENT TO BE DELIVERED TUESDAY MORNING IN HEARING HELD BY SENATE BANKING COMMITTEE

FED'S POWELL SAYS PASSAGE OF CARES ACT IN MARCH "CRITICAL" TO FED'S ABILITY TO EXPAND CREDIT PROGRAMS TO HELP ECONOMY, POWELL IN PREPARED REMARKS REVIEWS FED ACTIONS TO DATE, SAYS MARKET FUNCTION HAS IMPROVED

Fed’s Powell: Fed To Keep Rates Near Zero Until Economy Back On Track – Prepared Remarks For Senate Panel

*They really gunning for SPX3000

Back
Top Bottom