OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

My boy work for SpaceX and he showed me how much stock he got in SpaceX. Bruh gon make paper if and when they IPO

1590961226784.png

I think we start to drop but not until after the 6/19 OPEX, especially when DIX was sky high on Friday and it won't be circuit breaker type drops anymore as much as it will be a slow bleed

Gonna look to scalp calls tomorrow though if we open around SPY 300 but not below, huge buy support around 300 on Friday I just don't think we're ready to break through 300 til after OPEX but riots could shake TA up a bit, should be an interesting day.

JPM on the US equity markets, a client note published late Friday
  • Stocks have "plenty of room" to rise further
  • but there are short-term risks (elevated momentum positioning indicates 'overbought' levels)
  • But go higher in the medium to longer term
The four driving forces JPM highlight are:
  1. a still-low overall equity positioning
  2. a rapid improvement in funding markets
  3. the liquidity and interest rate environment has undergone a structural change
  4. steady lockdown relaxation will drive a rapid economic recovery

These protests without masks have pretty much guaranteed that there will be a second wave of Covid-19.

interested to see cases in a couple weeks but protesting is all outdoors and indoor seems to be the most easy way to spread but I think at least a little uptick cause of protests

Looking to add more DDOG tomorrow. Thinking fsly should continue pumping and make new highs.

Work se and Etsy look good as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom