OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SunRun has made me a killing

Finally exited Wells, jesus what a terrible buy, needless to say I have not made a killing

Last edited:
Not surprised to see that SQ had a great quarter, especially after PayPal’s results. Every growth portfolio should have some exposure to SQ, PYPL, MA or V. The US non-cash payments market will be dominated by these names over the next 10-years. You really can’t understate the network effect when it comes platforms like Cash app.
SQ is headed for $200 before 2021

My average is @ 43$ and I refuse to purchase more, I should though lol

IMG_20200804_184004_669.jpg

Facts.

Got in on the SPY dip at the final hours of the trading day
I like it here (only trading SPY)
Even though I had to wait until the final hours
I do better with this etf than other tickers
The AMD story is a amazing one I remember when it was under $20 two years ago
I should have been buying that **** up when I was putting $100 weekly in Robin Hood :lol::lol:

LVGO TDOC just merged. Wow.

debating on keeping square. Apparently all their revenue growth came from bitcoin which is a 2% margin business. Torn here because if btc is growing rapidly enough to keep them afloat during the pandemic that should bode well for when business returns.

LVGO TDOC just merged. Wow.

debating on keeping square. Apparently all their revenue growth came from bitcoin which is a 2% margin business. Torn here because if btc is growing rapidly enough to keep them afloat during the pandemic that should bode well for when business returns.

I've wanted teladoc for a long time just never pulled the trigger cause it went up so fast and had already bought into LVGO, so I guess this works out great haha

What do you think bout the news? This good? Bad? Do you sell the shares now and cash out or wait for the conversion? And how does that work anyway haha never had a company I had shares in merge before..

JPMorgan upgrades Novavax on potential 'best-in-class' COVID vaccine
JPMorgan analyst Eric Joseph upgraded Novavax to Overweight from Neutral with a price target of $275, up from $105. The stock in premarket trading is up 17%, or $26.83, to $184.00. The analyst is "pleasantly impressed" by last night's initial immunogenicity/safety profile for NVX-CoV2373 in the Phase 1 COVID-19 vaccine results. It is "not too far a stretch" to conclude the activity of NVX-CoV2373 "looks best-in-class," particularly when anchored to one of the more "stringent" human convalescent sera cohorts reported to date, Joseph tells investors in a research note. On safety, the analyst views the tolerability profile of both doses "as comfortably within the bounds of licensure-eligible candidate." He believes "relative valuations" favor Novavax over the near-term ahead of the first of the competitor Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine efficacy readouts.

JPMorgan analyst Eric Joseph upgraded Novavax to Overweight from Neutral with a price target of $275, up from $105. The stock in premarket trading is up 17%, or $26.83, to $184.00. The analyst is "pleasantly impressed" by last night's initial immunogenicity/safety profile for NVX-CoV2373 in the Phase 1 COVID-19 vaccine results. It is "not too far a stretch" to conclude the activity of NVX-CoV2373 "looks best-in-class," particularly when anchored to one of the more "stringent" human convalescent sera cohorts reported to date, Joseph tells investors in a research note. On safety, the analyst views the tolerability profile of both doses "as comfortably within the bounds of licensure-eligible candidate." He believes "relative valuations" favor Novavax over the near-term ahead of the first of the competitor Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine efficacy readouts.

I was just in the process of tagging you to see if you seen this haha... And premarket is coooookin' :nthat: :nthat:

I've wanted teladoc for a long time just never pulled the trigger cause it went up so fast and had already bought into LVGO, so I guess this works out great haha

What do you think bout the news? This good? Bad? Do you sell the shares now and cash out or wait for the conversion? And how does that work anyway haha never had a company I had shares in merge before..
fair value I think is 159 a share, if lvgo goes above that I’ll sell because that’s beating the conversion rate. I’ve never had a merger before either so idk :lol: this sucks a little because lvgo is a $300 stock on its own but if you like TDOC this is a win big
Hospitalized eight people and that data was hidden. ****ing joke.

Pfizer, BioNTech in deal with Canada to supply COVID vaccine hopeful

Canada on Wednesday secured supplies of an experimental COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and German biotech firm BioNTech for delivery in 2021 if the compound wins regulatory approval.

Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed, Pfizer and BioNTech said in a joint statement, but added that the terms were based on the timing of delivery and the volume of doses.

joined the crew and sold off all LVGO after the merger with TDOC to lock in the major gains
Same here. Bought two shares of shop, holding a little cash and adding to my mutual funds a little. Amazing trade lvgo was. Damn shame it got bought out. Would’ve been 300 easy.

Same here. Bought two shares of shop, holding a little cash and adding to my mutual funds a little. Amazing trade lvgo was. Damn shame it got bought out. Would’ve been 300 easy.
the potential man well cant complain gains are gains. well time to have some cash in hand and see where to go next might get in on more PINS on any dip i see

the potential man well cant complain gains are gains. well time to have some cash in hand and see where to go next might get in on more PINS on any dip i see
Got some money in that account that i plan on using to add to pins and fsly on any dips. Added a little crwd today.

Back
Top Bottom