OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

VIX has been up and speculation is will be high through November, but still IRC from the FT article I read last night, expecting a bullish run.

I only grabbed 1 PTON $100 C since it was OTM and purely spec for the run-up to (and through) earnings. I'm in pure profit territory. I almost sold it today at the close but just curious what it does.

NVDA on the other hand, only have 1 there too at at $600m 9/18 C -- can see a path to this closing ITM so left it. If I had 2+ contracts on each, I would have sold all but 1

Highly recommend y’all sign up to get Ark’s trades emailed to you after the close. It’s free and a great eye into what an institution is doing. A good scan to have for stocks you might overlook or not know about.

Got stopped on TSM. Market looks like a distribution day. Careful on your longs. Have stops for those tier 2 and 3 plays. If this isn’t an investment that you can hold for 5 years and you don’t care about it being cut in half, you need to be respecting stops.

VIX has been up and speculation is will be high through November, but still IRC from the FT article I read last night, expecting a bullish run.

VIX can rise on call buying too, people seem to think VIX is a SPY inverse but not the case

Healthy pullback today to reload longs

Finally some selling.

I've been waiting for this. 5-10% pullback is needed, 15% would be nice. Doubt we get anything more than that. Powell should pump us to new highs soon after. Keep riding until the FED announces anything hawkish.

Back
Top Bottom