OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

1652224375961.gif

Eye saw your house - I’m the one making 32k, you buy a few for ya boy over here!

No lies I just passed a business plaza and on the sign I saw “COIN SHOP”

I was like damn…. RIP

It was in red font too

Good, I haven’t seen mine in a few weeks

Tell uncle Tim we need AirPods to play a sound when they’re in their case

If they’re online and out of their case, I already found em :smh:

Same with every crypto exchange - if you ain’t putting your coins on a ledger idk what to tell you 😂
This is why I dug my trezor out of my desk last night and moved everything into there. Markets shaky af and I could see a major player dying before June.

I've watched my crypto allocation move from 3% to 1% of the balance sheet. I'm not even looking at it. Don't care. I sized it small on purpose.

I just need the fed to hit the recession button and be done with it. Trying to avoid the inevitable. We need a hard reset take us down to 3400 already.

This stagflationary environment is so much worse

Part of me feels that if everyone is expecting a recession there wont be one. Plus unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been in decades. Gotta be a good sign no?

Part of me feels that if everyone is expecting a recession there wont be one. Plus unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been in decades. Gotta be a good sign no?

The one sign that came out this week is that established companies are freezing hiring and even cutting such as google. That isn’t a good sign where a cash flush company is doing it.

Back
Top Bottom