OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Amd beat...so I'm sure nvda will beat. However, it'll probably sell off on Friday.

For me, the real mystery is COST. With Inflation hurting retailers like wlmrt and target, I wonder what COST will report.

For me, the real mystery is COST. With Inflation hurting retailers like wlmrt and target, I wonder what COST will report.

Good question. COST is one of the few names I've been tracking hard. If they slip at all, I'm adding them to my Roth (I know I said I'm adding indexes only but this is an exception). Their P/E is high so if it normalizes/retreats before a recession is announced, good entry point imo. Nobody is canceling their Costco memberships.

Hell, if the recession is '09 levels, I'll single handedly carry them through solely from $1.50 hotdogs sales :lol:

Yes. Not EOD or weeklies :lol: Talking mid-June expiry on 10% OTM calls. The IV is really high so the probability of IV crush is real, but let's be honest, manipulation exists.
177.5 June 17 call

3E15AEE4-8663-4179-9405-78969E7AD0A3.jpeg

Check back after a while

Good question. COST is one of the few names I've been tracking hard. If they slip at all, I'm adding them to my Roth (I know I said I'm adding indexes only but this is an exception). Their P/E is high so if it normalizes/retreats before a recession is announced, good entry point imo. Nobody is canceling their Costco memberships.

Hell, if the recession is '09 levels, I'll single handedly carry them through solely from $1.50 hotdogs sales :lol:

That $1.99 pizza is 🔥

with amazon and google around same price and bout to split 20:1 which one do you guys like more ?

In my mind the simple test is while I order on Amazon regularly, I use google every day. I know that sounds overly simplistic, and it is, but that's how I chose between the two when I had the same question.

Good pump today
What do u mean $14 strike though

Wonder who’s buying right now? Retail or institutions
The strike price of the option contract. Eg buying a call option with a $14 target price = strike price = when the contract is in the money. So with the 10% pump for SNAP today, the target strike price of $14 is now in the money.

The strike price of the option contract. Eg buying a call option with a $14 target price = strike price = when the contract is in the money. So with the 10% pump for SNAP today, the target strike price of $14 is now in the money.
Oh I didn’t know you were talking snap. I gotcha

Bet making moves today. Already bought google

Yea imma do google later, got time for that their split due date is July

Copped a amzn and gonna reposition some apple to cop another one to ride the run up, then sell it off once i made some good change, it's risky but i do believe it will go up considering how popular amazon is

BB369CC7-1EBA-4E3B-86EA-8FC5044492B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom