OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

We're set to rally a bit for the next 4-6 weeks I think. Too big of a pull back too fast. Pension rebalancings and CTAs are going to be very buy side focused, and then corporate buy back season will be starting post earnings. But I still think we're doomed to trade lower over the summer before we finish at like the 4500 range on the S&P year end.

Shop ima def get into for split, undervalued

Nflx idk theres alot of competition in the streaming world they are losing their gas

Always remember how important a brand is

“I’m going to grab a Starbucks” - not coffee
“Did you buy any of that Bitcoin?” - not crypto
“Grab me a Kleenex” - not tissue
“Want to Netflix and chill?” - not streaming service

True

Brand equity and first movers advantage. Netflix has both of those even if people threaten to cancel their sub every 3 months.

177.5 June 17 call

3E15AEE4-8663-4179-9405-78969E7AD0A3.jpeg

Check back after a while
Ripper day today, let’s check the con

3F91B218-C069-4725-922B-275ED600EBC2.jpeg

June 17

Sheeeeeshhhh!!!! Coulda had da lambo!

noskey noskey

Less than a week for that contract to triple in value. History rhymes. My fiancee needs to quit this damb job :lol:

Brand equity and first movers advantage. Netflix has both of those even if people threaten to cancel their sub every 3 months.
Netflix did report its first loss of subscribers a few months ago. Need to zoom out a bit and look at the entire industry. I believe that first mover advantage could erode quickly as the major production studios have and continue to pull their content for their own platforms.

Nvda, furu noskey noskey gave the idea to go long mid June calls 10% otm

I won’t lie, I was a skeptic, I have a real bearish bias after all this carnage.
Oh **** I thought that was still snap :lol: Tbf, looked it up and those SNAP calls we were talking about are up 3x. Bearish sentiment overall is warranted; this is a short bounce before people realize we're still heading to a recession and gas costs $6 per gallon.

Oh **** I thought that was still snap :lol: Tbf, looked it up and those SNAP calls we were talking about are up 3x. Bearish sentiment overall is warranted; this is a short bounce before people realize we're still heading to a recession and gas costs $6 per gallon.
Haha that 177.5 is the strike

Yea I noticed your 3x math was off but it was more than 2x so I let it slide lol

Now I’m interested to see where this closes at or will it expire otm

My vanguard mutual funds have bounced back nicely.. Got pretty much half back from the bottom

Back
Top Bottom