OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I stick to covered calls and cash secured puts. Def not bout that options life
I’m try to profit of fluctuation but most of the time that market in general won’t do **** at all

I remember when I used to use the 1 min time frame it was a headache support to avoid all over the place so I just had no idea on when and where to take a trade
I’m just trying to make it as simple as possible but the market just on float mode most of the time once you miss that initial move either up or down it’s a wrap

Uhhh wtf is SMCI and why has it gone ballistic in the past year? Did anyone make any bread from it? I'm sooo tempted to grab some puts on this.

they’re an AI hardware play. Earnings have been fire but the float is thin and it’s just parabolic at this point. I thought about buying after earnings on the dip under $500 but didn’t because of the big run it had had.

Currently learning forex using MetaTrader 5.
What are some useful resources do you guys use to help you along your trading journey?

1708095865310.png
:lol:

Results were ridiculous but NVDA is paralleling ZM. Slightly different scenario, but competition is coming quickly with Ai companies making their own chips and competitors entering into the mix. Best move in the future will probably be the manufacturing side of these chips like ASML, TSM, AMAT or just playing SMH as a whole.

Reddit IPO really interesting to me. From the way they're going about it to the fact that idk what they do about policing the website now. You can't just let all the pron fly still now can you? All the piracy? All the other wildly unethical/illegal stuff? Do you now have to pay the mods?

But reddit is synonymous with the internet. It's basically user run Google. Shout out to rCFA

Reddit IPO really interesting to me. From the way they're going about it to the fact that idk what they do about policing the website now. You can't just let all the pron fly still now can you? All the piracy? All the other wildly unethical/illegal stuff? Do you now have to pay the mods?

But reddit is synonymous with the internet. It's basically user run Google. Shout out to rCFA

What’s their retention curve look like?

Next trillion dollar company with a billion active users won’t be a social media app, it will be a consumer facing AI app, and most likely ChatGPT which is becoming a verb for using Ai

This NVDA print is annoying, wanted to get long AMD or SMH on a pull back and missed my opportunity for an entry because of this strength

semi exposure is the only thing I’m missing in my AI themed approach

Last edited:
Thinkorswim charts don’t be accurate to many time for me to keep using it

TOS
IMG_6488.png

Webull
IMG_6487.png

The exact same set up and time frame had me buying puts at the bottom thinking I had room before a bounce

SMFH
I’m pissed but I’m glad for the clarification
I’m just wondering how many other times has this occurred

Back
Top Bottom