OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Good for you on PINS. Never got on that. Didn’t see the potential on that one.

If skims ever announces tho I’m jumping on :lol:

im excited about Lithium Americas Corp. invested 5K worth of shares last month betting on the success of Thacker Pass

i lowkey wanna invest more but i wanna keep some capital on deck to get properties in my mother land

im excited about Lithium Americas Corp. invested 5K worth of shares last month betting on the success of Thacker Pass

i lowkey wanna invest more but i wanna keep some capital on deck to get properties in my mother land

What is said mother land? Let me know how I can support 🤝

What is said mother land? Let me know how I can support 🤝
Vietnam bro

The economy is booming right now with no sign of slowing down.

1. Lots of foreign investments are pouring into the country
2. Lots of young people
3. Highly educated young people who are eager to work
4. Cheap cost of living
5. The government provide tax benefits for entrepreneurs
6. Properties are expensive but offset by the tax breaks

Vietnam bro

The economy is booming right now with no sign of slowing down.

1. Lots of foreign investments are pouring into the country
2. Lots of young people
3. Highly educated young people who are eager to work
4. Cheap cost of living
5. The government provide tax benefits for entrepreneurs
6. Properties are expensive but offset by the tax breaks

Nice bro I live in Singapore

I encourage everyone to move over here

PINS and ROKU lost me almost as much as Tesla made me... so basically treaded water over the last couple years in my stock-picking account. While my 401k was up 21% in 2023. Might've pushed me to the index fund / SP500 set it and forget it.

Im moving towards investing more money into the SP500 whenever interest rate reverses.

Right now i dont mind getting 5% guaranteed on savings lol cash is king

Found a 529 plan my parents made me that they never paid attention to. Rolling it over into a Roth IRA. Thinking I’ll buy some QQQ in there and just dca that and maybe some arkb for a while.

Found a 529 plan my parents made me that they never paid attention to. Rolling it over into a Roth IRA. Thinking I’ll buy some QQQ in there and just dca that and maybe some arkb for a while.

Good lad - how much was in it and can I hold a dollar? Thx in advance

MSFT was the easiest buy in the world during the Sam Altman drama

Started positions in SNOW and GTLB, looking to add into those over time as well as NET and AMD. Looking to do a satellite style portfolio in the joint account. 50% index, 20-30% high growth and the rest in large caps with smaller index weightings like AMD, DIS, etc.

(The funds used to buy my AMZN shares were from the GME debacle so, all things considered with GME being down like 90% from those days, I'm psyched)

Amazon earnings are doing wonders for cloud stocks. SNOW with the big reversal today from yesterday’s shakeout. Was hoping I could add more lower when I had the funds but so be it.

Looking to add a few more stocks over time to GTLB, SNOW and the index. Still making that final list but so far it’s just NET. Thinking maybe AMZN is worth the extra exposure and even META if it ever sees a big pullback. The rotation to becoming an AI company should pay off considering the amount of data they have on 3B people in the world.

Amazon earnings are doing wonders for cloud stocks. SNOW with the big reversal today from yesterday’s shakeout. Was hoping I could add more lower when I had the funds but so be it.

Looking to add a few more stocks over time to GTLB, SNOW and the index. Still making that final list but so far it’s just NET. Thinking maybe AMZN is worth the extra exposure and even META if it ever sees a big pullback. The rotation to becoming an AI company should pay off considering the amount of data they have on 3B people in the world.
AMZN for cloud and META for social media. My leftover PINS position bounced hard today :pimp: :lol: Might offload them before they have earnings next week and lock in the overall profit.

Uhhh wtf is SMCI and why has it gone ballistic in the past year? Did anyone make any bread from it? I'm sooo tempted to grab some puts on this.

Back
Top Bottom