FB - watch over under 24.80 -everybody is looking for the gap fill
HTZ - looking for volume for long over 15
LEN - short watch -good entry at 39.50
M - over under 42
NOK - long watch -3.50s entry stop at 3.30
SNV - long over 2.38 for 2.60s -risk to 2.33

Usually when EVERYBODY is looking for something to happen, it does not. :wink:

This time it happened though...

Just giving you a heads up, FB is tricky and has a way of screwing over people.

That sucked. Can't even hold spreads without watching the market every minute. Sitting right below the 61.8% retrace of 505 to 594. Would rather be sitting above it, but we'll see what happens.

Been trying to tell people about NOK for the longest...everyone scoffed at me.

I got the last laugh today.

Jan 2014 $3 call options :smokin

Ali Gilburt is an Elliot Wave genius. Take a look at his last few articles on AAPL. He is nailing every top and bottom before the prior bottom or top is even reached. It's beyond impressive. Upside target is now supposed to be an ATH...

This seems like the more executive thread of NT so here I go :

I speand my day sitting in class looking at the DuPont registry planning out the cars and houses I want. School has never been my strong point probably going to western michigan university next year major is buisness but idk if ill last. I guess what I'm asking is I have a couple grand set aside and was wondering what some good investment for a kid my age would be. I'm just trying to start some where and grow it in to enough funds I can back one of the buisness ventures I plan to endure in the future ( 7 years at the most)

http://www.aetrealestate.com/Kiawah-Island-SC/real-estate/36-Ocean-Course-Drive-zz1204440.html my motivation

Here's what I'm looking for in AAPL:

Breakout long: 552.79
Breakout short: 518.63

Either option should get big movement in the given direction. There are signals that are more short term, but I wouldn't be comfortable trading them. Not a wide enough window between resistances/support.

AAPL

Upside: 548.17 > 549.56 > 555.20
Downside: 542.96 > 538.51 > much lower

I just realized I should stop deleting what I've been writing when I edit these :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone interested in learning about stocks, Living Social has a 4 day online trading course. $700 value for $25.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1717-miami-citywide/deals/525862-online-stock-trading-course

• $25 ($699 value) for a four-day online stock trading course
This eight-hour course teaches everything from introduction to stocks, charting, breakout trading, risk management, chart setup, and more. You'll have access to these four recorded class sessions for six months to revisit and enrich your understanding

You're welcome.

What are you guys looking at for '13?

Sold of my BAC for now, expecting a slight correction and then it should keep on rising.
Thinking of getting Ford, they've been doing great. New models are hot, parallel to housing automotive is something that should start rising back to heights prior to the crisis.

I'm now committed to Elliot Wave analysis only to make my trades. If you have the time to learn it, I highly recommend it.

A few charts to look at for Jan 4th..

Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) watch over 10.30. Big chart break at 10.31 also gets into nice volume pocket

Amicus Therapeutics Inc. (NASD: FOLD) “U” shaped recovery. Long trigger 3.45. Resistance at 3.60

I'm not a fundamentals trader (next earnings report is 2/28 after hours btw) so here is some technical data on JOEZ

-200 day moving average is 1.09
-Price by volume is thick between .98 to 1.23 (a lot of trades in this range which forms support/resistance areas)
-MACD is positive
-Closed just above the down trend line which is bullish

^ It's part of a scanner I use to get ideas. Generates trend lines and levels. FinViz its called. I have the link bookmarked if you are interested

^ It's part of a scanner I use to get ideas. Generates trend lines and levels. FinViz its called. I have the link bookmarked if you are interested

Which trading platform do you use? Off topic, but wanted to ask you a while back. Looking for better rates and more live times and sales...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom