OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Can't even really take advantage and buy on these impending dips that we should see since I'm not gonna get my full paycheck come next Friday smh

netflix on some next level **** 
sick.gif

If you're trading it's definitely time to short TSLA but long term investment wise the outlook is still glorious, many huge things coming from the company over the next 12 months.

Look at PACs trying to ring out some of the historic middle class investment on Wall Street into their pockets.

Once this "Government Shutdown" nonsense is over, markets are gonna bounce.

Wish they would hurry up already.

What's going on with TSLA? Bubble popping? :nerd:

:x

there was a youtube video of a Model S on fire circulating among traders this afternoon. price was 184-185 at the time. downgrade plus this caused some panic selling today

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/2/4796834/tesla-stock-dips-model-s-fire-youtube-video

Love seeing the charts of auto companies tanking after isolated incidents and minor recalls :lol:

Look at PACs trying to ring out some of the historic middle class investment on Wall Street into their pockets.

Once this "Government Shutdown" nonsense is over, markets are gonna bounce.

Wish they would hurry up already.

Predictions on how long this is gonna drag out? Feel the same way on how the market's gonna bounce right back to where it was...may take a stab at closing bell Friday if it's still going

^^wish it were sooner bc I can't take this much longer :lol: smh gonna be back logged at work like crazy. bright side I guess is now I have more time to learn about charts and patterns

YHOO :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom