OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

$RAD is doing well for me. Grabbed that below $1.75.

What do you guys think is a good price point for $FB?  I bought in around $25 and a few people I've talked to said they set their point at $55. I think higher and don't want to sell and see it skyrocket to $80 or something.

What do you guys think is a good price point for $FB?  I bought in around $25 and a few people I've talked to said they set their point at $55. I think higher and don't want to sell and see it skyrocket to $80 or something.

FB will keep going, I can see it hitting 100 it just depends on how long you're willing to wait. You can always sell than buy back in after a base/pullback if you wanna have that feeling of security.

You still in on TSLA? Because Jesus :x, I mean Elon.

Yessir. I'm kinda scared though, that it'll go down to $130ish since Elon said it's not as crazy to short anymore. I think he knows the numbers will eventually catch up to it.

Yessir. I'm kinda scared though, that it'll go down to $130ish since Elon said it's not as crazy to short anymore. I think he knows the numbers will eventually catch up to it.

I think it will be fine, chart still looks fantastic and sales are up 1300%. It has moved quickly but it isn't overextended

NDLS has been an easy play. Buy around $41, sell at $46. Rinse and repeat.

FB will keep going, I can see it hitting 100 it just depends on how long you're willing to wait. You can always sell than buy back in after a base/pullback if you wanna have that feeling of security.

FB to $100? Would be crazy.

Wow. Nice buys of FB and RAD. Personally, I'd sell now/soon and wait for a pullback to buy back in. But then again I'm very good at buying high and selling low.

That information should be available on their site.

Which frankly is something you shoudve known before opening an account with them

i have reviewed and its not exactly clear its per "trade"

per trade means buy or sell. so if its 5$ commission per trade it would be 5 to open a position and 5 to close a position. commissions and ECN fees are the cost of doing business in this field

Back
Top Bottom