OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

^^

i saw that like
eek.gif

im thinking RAD still looks good even though its up a couple cents today...agree?

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^^

i saw that like
eek.gif

im thinking RAD still looks good even though its up a couple cents today...agree?

-J23C
I dunno I don't see a significant volume

i dont know about rad. too much debt and constant losses. i seriously thought they were done last year when the price just kept on falling. i failed to get inwhen it was just .25 a share because i was at school and totally forgot about it until now.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

yea, btw, where is DKY?

-J23C
Probably living the life like Scarface
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

last time i talked with him he was going to put 200k into gold...i wonder how that went for him, it almost seem slike LilChico took over for him though

-J23C

yea, btw, where is DKY?

-J23C
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

last time i talked with him he was going to put 200k into gold...i wonder how that went for him, it almost seem slike LilChico took over for him though

-J23C

well their ways are kind of different. LilChico does Technical Analysis, and Dey Know just has a crystal ball.

yea, btw, where is DKY?

-J23C
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-J23C

well their ways are kind of different. LilChico does Technical Analysis, and Dey Know just has a crystal ball.
roll.gif

i miss DKY...though im up this year, i want to have his returns.

looks like he is living the life though...
laugh.gif

4801_1177506398531_1254240133_30814186_5213639_n.jpg

4801_1177506918544_1254240133_30814192_2353466_n.jpg

-J23C

he must be pulling so much vagina with all the money and the M3 he has.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Henz0 and Ben Baller have nothing on him

damn hes my age too! i dont know how he does it or what he has read that made him so successful.. now if i can get some info on that then game over

Aye, I got a LONG position question:

I'm currently Long on GE and I've been looking into Cap and Trade for some time ever since CNBC started talking about thelegislation. NBC and CNBC seem to have been talking alot about this Bill (or maybe I've been watching too much O'Reilly). Regardless, the Bill haspassed so did GE use its networks to promote the bill because GE has something to gain?

If GE does, GREAT. Bull time.
I've been looking into GE's business model and subsidieary companies and I see they've invested a lot in their wind turbine section of their Energycompany which could benefit greatly from Cap and Trade, and hopefully drive up share prices. Do yall see this happening?

yea, btw, where is DKY?

-J23C
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-J23C

funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I'm currently Long on GE and I've been looking into Cap and Trade for some time ever since CNBC started talking about the legislation. NBC and CNBC seem to have been talking alot about this Bill (or maybe I've been watching too much O'Reilly). Regardless, the Bill has passed so did GE use its networks to promote the bill because GE has something to gain?

I've been looking into GE's business model and subsidieary companies and I see they've invested a lot in their wind turbine section of their Energy company which could benefit greatly from Cap and Trade, and hopefully drive up share prices. Do yall see this happening?
i think they also invested in water as well. i think GE is a pretty good long term play.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

I'm currently Long on GE and I've been looking into Cap and Trade for some time ever since CNBC started talking about the legislation. NBC and CNBC seem to have been talking alot about this Bill (or maybe I've been watching too much O'Reilly). Regardless, the Bill has passed so did GE use its networks to promote the bill because GE has something to gain?

I've been looking into GE's business model and subsidieary companies and I see they've invested a lot in their wind turbine section of their Energy company which could benefit greatly from Cap and Trade, and hopefully drive up share prices. Do yall see this happening?
i think they also invested in water as well. i think GE is a pretty good long term play.

companies like GE are always good for a long term investment. GE isnt going anywhere, returns arent gonna be great, but if you want to put money in the marketand not worry about it for 10-20 years, it's a great play.

It's all about Wind Turbines for GE.
Wind Turbines in and of themselves are an epic fail.They're not efficient at all in terms of energy output relative to cost for the vast majority ofpotential consumers. How many places on Earth have constant winds approaching and exceeding 40mph?

GE has been banking on the Cap and Trade Bill in order to profit from their production of Wind Turbines through.
So you're right in that GE's media subsidiaries are pushing this big time.

^^

you have to pick the right ones..penny stocks are my main buy for making money, and the larger stocks i use for longterm..

-J23C

There was so much money to be made shorting AIG. I couldn't even get in because there were no more shares left to short.

Back
Top Bottom