OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by nicefro

I'm still holding RAD from $1.5. May sell afterhours and take minimal profit.

RAD is looking bullish. MACD is about to cross. I really want this to run before I jump in. Could go either way.

25yu7td.jpg

lil chico,

where do you see those 2 stocks heading? i see that they both have had gains today, did i miss the time to get in?

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

lil chico,

where do you see those 2 stocks heading? i see that they both have had gains today, did i miss the time to get in?

-J23C

MGI is getting in the overbought territory, but has a lot of upside. I want it to dip though. I'd like to see this in the $5-$8 range. They've made adeal with Saudi Arabia.

WNR is near its lows and should be a good time to pick it up. The worst is possibly over for them. They should be done diluting. I'd like to see this at atleast $9.50+.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

There was so much money to be made shorting AIG. I couldn't even get in because there were no more shares left to short.

The vast majority of shares are held by the US Treasury and there were articles 2-3 months back stating that they requested all of the stock certificates toprevent shorting.

GS prob shorted most of the available shares. They've got the inside tracks to the feds and are, in the end, pretty scummy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

There was so much money to be made shorting AIG. I couldn't even get in because there were no more shares left to short.

The vast majority of shares are held by the US Treasury and there were articles 2-3 months back stating that they requested all of the stock certificates to prevent shorting.

GS prob shorted most of the available shares. They've got the inside tracks to the feds and are, in the end, pretty scummy.
laugh.gif

im sure paulson and wilson helped out there boys back at Goldman, and also sure they helped themselves out as well.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

lil chico,

-J23C

MGI is getting in the overbought territory, but has a lot of upside. I want it to dip though. I'd like to see this in the $5-$8 range. They've made a deal with Saudi Arabia.

WNR is near its lows and should be a good time to pick it up. The worst is possibly over for them. They should be done diluting. I'd like to see this at at least $9.50+.

good stuff.. i saw that MGI did that deal with Saudi Arabia, which was a huge turn on for me to get into that stock. I will wait for a little bit of a dip,then get in. Thanks for your reply also

-J23C

Negative, they have good reason to be red due to loss of sales. In addition to that, I'd rather not hold it over the 3 day weekend.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

467,000 jobs....
smh.gif

"Hey Obama! Your stimulus ain't working, cuz I'm not working!"
laugh.gif
obama was given a mess, and he's not helping to cleanup the mess.

Didn't expect this much before the 4th. Pretty ugly.

Still in no mans land range bound trading although if we close below 50 dma it'll get somewhat interesting.

200 is at 887. Key support at 875. Sure looks like a H&S pattern developing but need more confirmation. Last 3 months they like to pull this *!#%.

i didnt expect this either. everythings down! gold took a beating. i have a feeling it will be better on monday unless we take another small dip on monday andthen huge rise.

fundamental analysis tells us that DUG (ultrashort gas & oil) should go down in price with oil futures rising typically in the summer months.
if anybody sees an extreme dip in the price, it could be a good play throughout the winter months when futures dip in price and demand will fall or remainstagnant.
not gonna generate not 20k in profits. but could be a good play.

Back
Top Bottom