OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

You guys have any thoughts on Whole Foods? Just went there for the first time and I'm in love with the store/merchandise. Like Trader Joes but on roids. Gonna look into them.

WFM was on my watchlist for the longest time up until November when they lowered guidance a few months back.

Capture-20-76.png

Been free-falling since :x 50 looks like good long term support. I feel like the health foods/organic foods fad has calmed down a bit so traffic might be lighter than it used to.

I bet it fills that gap down. I may be a buyer if so.

They have room for growth—I had to drive at least 30 minutes to go to any of the WFM in my area, and I live in Queens, NY (I have a Trader Joes 5 minutes away, though)—but at what rate? Stock moves slow sometimes so let's see what happens. 45 or less I like.

Last edited:
NUGT with the nice run up EOD.

30eEul4.gif

No where close to 40 two days ago though :smh:

FOMC should be interdasting

Last edited:
Wiz you buy GRNH?

Yea got some at .48s. Like the chart. No idea what the company does beside being in the weed sector

A buddy has 1.2 million shares AEGY from .0007 it almost hit a penny today. Crazy how much money can be made on these sub penny stocks. Not really my cup of tea though

LIVE has been a sick stock to day trade. Multiple dollar range. 300 shares is plenty to get paid nicely

I made my money in grnh and got out cause i got scared.

Please don't mind my baby money compared to what some of you guys are playing with. I'm really new to all of this but i hope to learn more soon and make some better trades.

02/13/13 Bought 2,500 of GRNH @ $0.141 (Order #32) -362.49
01/07/14 Sold 2,500 of GRNH @ $0.40 (Order #40) 989.99

Can't get mad at ringing the register; pigs get slaughtered, etc. maybe next time trim a little instead if selling at once if the technicals look good

Last edited:
GRNH bounced a little. At .485 now.

DDD bounced off 72.60 and hash't looked back :smh:

Anyone playing earnings today? FB :nerd:

Last edited:
^ Curious about FB too. I feel like it's high risk, low reward....but I dunno much about the fundamentals.

Anybody looking for a MDBX bounce? They've been getting murked as of late.

Mr. NUAN asked about CTRL the other day. Looks like they're still sliding :x

AJTrader7 endorsed CTRL for a $1-2 pop at the open tomorrow. I was thinking it was a little oversold anyway, but I'll probably be playing this one at open. Long as I get at least 30 cents I'll be happy.

Interesting, this dude basically downplayed the lockup. I'll be eying the morning and we'll see how it goes. Will be watching AMBA as well.

AJ listed TGI and CVLT for quick pops as well. Need to do my homework on those two.

Yea so, KWK doesn't follow any trends. We were better off with UGAZ 808
Looking back I agree but I was initially going solely based on charts and nothing else.  Luckily I am working from home tomorrow, so I will be ready to sell after the government report on NG inventories.  

But yeah...I am a little confused as to why it doesn't move up with the other NG stocks....it had a great chart it is confusing to me.  

It has 30% short interest though so maybe if the government news is pro-NG there is a short squeeze.

I highly doubt I will own KWK after tomorrow though. 

Back
Top Bottom