OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

I need to get my money up. Only have $100 of money in my account. Think I'm gon sit out until my account grows

Going to deposit some more money into my account today.  Still liking $RAD and $PLUG.  $RAD is a safer play imo though, so I'll probably go with $RAD.

EDIT:  $RAD is down to its moving average after hours....I wouldn't buy beginning of the day.  See if it bounces and buy if it does. 

Last edited:
TWTR and LNKD are the important ones IMO.

Y'all think TWTR could see a similar pop as FB once it reports? I know its tough to gauge nc its still in its infancy...they could come in below estimates I guess but I know they've had some changes in their ad platforms and thats how FB is growing

HEMP gonna be the next big marijuana stock?

should i go buy 1,000 shares and sit on em? or no :lol:

I Mean look at it this way 1k in shares is a gamble that really won't hurt if you lose.

Mjna and trtc were both trading really low under .10 a few months back they've triple or so since.

got 5000 shares. i dont expect it to make a jump but gradually increase, little by little

RARE :stoneface: was looking to get in on either this or DRNA for that quick pop. Surprised Dicerna moved as well as it did after opening so high.

Forgot CARA went public today, was able to buy some at 11.67 that I sold for a nice profit. Might add to GRNH since I have some more cash now, may just sit tight.

Last edited:
RARE :stoneface: was looking to get in on either this or DRNA for that quick pop. Surprised Dicerna moved as well as it did after opening so high.

Forgot CARA went public today, was able to buy some at 11.67 that I sold for a nice profit. Might add to GRNH since I have some more cash now, may just sit tight.

And I missed out. :smh:

I Mean look at it this way 1k in shares is a gamble that really won't hurt if you lose.

Mjna and trtc were both trading really low under .10 a few months back they've triple or so since.

got 5000 shares. i dont expect it to make a jump but gradually increase, little by little

how much that cost you?

might have to look into it and just let it sit. im not expecting to make big money but eh

And I missed out. :smh:

I got in on CARA set up my buy last night got it at 11.35 sold at 14.06

how much that cost you?

might have to look into it and just let it sit. im not expecting to make big money but eh

5000 @ .074 = a little more than 370
im hoping this stock reaches past .15 by next week

Last edited:

how much that cost you?

5000 @ .074 = a little more than 370
im hoping this stock reaches past .15 by next week

nice, whats the best trading site to use? never done it before but this might be my first buy and get my feet wet
if i were to somehow lose it all, i wouldnt even care.

With the new wave of investors looking into weed stocks, I wonder how long before the bubble pops and folks get taken to the cleaners.

With the new wave of investors looking into weed stocks, I wonder how long before the bubble pops and folks get taken to the cleaners.
I recently sold my TRTC stock I bought last year doubled my money but, the bubble will pop soon best believe it.

PUMP, PUMP, PUMP and DUMP

Whats everyone opinion on TSLA for long term investment? I'm looking for a good buy point but it WONT STOP CLIMBING. Should I just buy now waiting on the future news, likely to be good, and watch it grow?

Whats everyone opinion on TSLA for long term investment? I'm looking for a good buy point but it WONT STOP CLIMBING. Should I just buy now waiting on the future news, likely to be good, and watch it grow?

First got in TSLA in the mid 20's, I believe it will climb past $500 when they are more established. It acts like a tech stock. Model X coming, affordable sedan coming, investing in infrastructure for itself and other car companies, sky's the limit.

Disclaimer: Always believed in Tesla, own shares

Back
Top Bottom