OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

:wow: :lol: HEMP up 51% today lawd...threw a tiny amount hoping to double it (don't care if I lose it all though) but damn it keeps on rollin :lol:

woke up and saw kors hit 90 :smokin
hemp is far exceeding my expectations. got to realize we been importing hemp from outside all these yrs. passing of farm bill is huge
picked up another 5000 $.164 yesterday

i sold some shares so at worst i made a little. still holding on to shares

Last edited:
Yea but this company doesn't exactly stand to profit. Its a shell, they don't have any real product nor do they cultivate help themselves. Also, this senate bill set to pass today is not on a national scale but only 10 states and approves cultivation of hep for thread not pot. Having said that, this will likely still skyrocket on the announcement because they obviously have a beneficial ticker and people who are in a rush will not do research and just buy to ride. I'm out but I could see this exceeding .30 today easy.

2559 shares that were bought at .039
Dipped at .28! It might go up more but rather leave with this than less.

Currently up +$2200 on a $1269 bet on those 3 KORS calls :rofl:

Now I need an exit strategy....Has anybody ever actually exercised their options? Not entirely sure how it works as a lot of this is foreign to me.

808, I'm still holding KWK. Was looking to exit at $3.30 but was too late entering my order before it dropped back down. edit: executed sell order at $3.33. Made a cool $340. Good looks 8)

Last edited:
Damn it!!!! I had to leave for work today at 8 AM and went to buy 8500 shares of HEMP pre-market but the ask was $0.21 on a $0.17 stock so I passed.  Then I come home and see it went up 50%+...that would have been a nice little profit 
mean.gif

Currently up +$2200 on a $1269 bet on those 3 KORS calls
roll.gif

Now I need an exit strategy....Has anybody ever actually exercised their options? Not entirely sure how it works as a lot of this is foreign to me.

808, I'm still holding KWK. Was looking to exit at $3.30 but was too late entering my order before it dropped back down. edit: executed sell order at $3.33. Made a cool $340. Good looks
glasses.gif
very nice glad I could help you out.  I sold out at $3.21 but am still happy with my trade.  It is too bad this market bs hit when it did, it really messed up KWK momentum.  Either way...we still made money make money make money make money 
smokin.gif

Keeping an eye on RAD for now.  Also waiting for LEE to bounce onto their next up tick.  Make money with me 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Okay total noob here and I'm deciding to play the field. Got some money ready to spend and a few questions. I understand the numbers just gettin involved in it is trouble

Do you use eTrade or where do you go to do business? How do you buy? Thru eTrade or others?

Like I said I'm a noob

:wow: :lol: HEMP up 51% today lawd...threw a tiny amount hoping to double it (don't care if I lose it all though) but damn it keeps on rollin :lol:

why didnt anyone answer me when i asked how i can purchase? etrade doesnt allow it

been wanting to buy since last week, could care less if it dips or not. wont invest much just trying to get my feet wet

I am going to look to enter $PLUG on dip of an early day sell off after it's 15% day.  I'll be home so I should be able to get in at a good price. 

Welp GILD & BWLD was unexciting in AH.

Wiz, did you make your 2/5 watch list before or after seeing PACB's action in AH? :lol:

Okay total noob here and I'm deciding to play the field. Got some money ready to spend and a few questions. I understand the numbers just gettin involved in it is trouble

Do you use eTrade or where do you go to do business? How do you buy? Thru eTrade or others?

Like I said I'm a noob

Also interested and a noob too

www.google.com

why didnt anyone answer me when i asked how i can purchase? etrade doesnt allow it

been wanting to buy since last week, could care less if it dips or not. wont invest much just trying to get my feet wet

What do you mean etrade doesn't allow it? Why you sound mad at us when you're having problems with your broker?

Last edited:
My broker don't **** with them penny stocks neither, **** is rough :lol:

Still eating though :pimp:

ETrade allows pennies you probably just tried to buy with a market order instead of a limit.

Looking to play these Ipo's today if they open near their ranges: BIOC QURE GNCA ASPX.

That bioc float :pimp:

DDD down heavy. Earnings are gonna be light cause of R&D. Figured the bottom was gonna fall out of this one but not this quickly.

DDD down 23% in pre market die to lowered guidance :x. Other 3d printing companies down big too

Hope KORS gets some legs today. Down in pre despite a bunch of upgraded PTs

Last edited:
Well if you still believe in the 3D companies, now is the time to get in

MYGN :nerd:

P been killing, sad I sold my position when I did but it be like that sometimes

Back
Top Bottom