OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Which is exactly what I think is gonna happen. It's not like there was a huge(20%+) surge in price.

It probably would've been up a lot more if it weren't for the market being red. It was up to $8 AH yesterday.

^ Where do you see this?

Ruby Tuesday's fiscal fourth-quarter earnings rose 3.7% as the company continued to keep a lid on costs and slowed the pace of same-store sales declines.The company also offered fiscal 2010 earnings guidance roughly in line with Wall Street expectations, but the restaurateur warned operating margins maytighten. Shares climbed 9.6% to $8.11 in late trading as results topped analysts' projections.

S&P futures vs fair value: +2.50.
Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +4.80.

I have feeling it'll be another down day.

yea its gonna be pretty bad. the summer is supposed to be stagnant but i guess because of the economy its not gonna be like that.

i just read an article on investopedia about deflation and it scared the crap out of me. but it doesnt really make sense when the govt is printing out all thismoney and you will see deflation but it did have some truth in it....

shorting rimm ftw
pimp.gif

It's time to stay on the sideline...

Trade fas and faz today. Sell before market closes because R/S is coming AH.

what do you guys think of MGI? i remember some of you guys saying you would buy at $2/share or less...its trading at 1.96 now

-J23C

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

It's time to stay on the sideline...

Trade fas and faz today. Sell before market closes because R/S is coming AH.
got an 8 percent gain from it

SRS and SFK...housing and financials are about to go down again.

Like i have been saying, this rally has all been smoke and mirrors. Sub 8k soon.

FAZ is going to be good for day trading. in and out!

ahhh man imagine shorting faz or fas...... theres alot of money to be made! i really regret not shorting mgm... couldve been an easy 7 grand right there.....

Dumped my SPY puts, up 25% on those.
Closed my position on the GBP/YEN cross, up 65% on that. Was long YEN short GBP.
Closed my position on the EUR/USD cross, up 13% on that. Was long USD short EUR.

can somebody explain to what in the world is going on with AIB?
one day its highest gains, another day its biggest losses.
im thinking about getting in if it gets around $2.

S&P futures vs fair value: +6.20.
Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.30.

Oil is also up...hoping for the market to rebound today.

Also, FAS and FAZ had their R/S

How long/far do yall think this negative slide will go in terms of the DJI? (Please no career-bears)

I'm trying to decide if I should SERIOUSLY research short positions over the weekend for next week. Also, I rarely day-trade, but it looks like i missed abuy on FAZ yesterday
ohwell.gif

Can somebody please explain to me how these leveraged ETFs really work? Why the hell is this up like 850% overnight. Was there a split?

what was the split values for FAZ and FAS? 1:10? numbers look off to me.

in CTIC yesterday @ 1.30

out today @ 1.45

probably be back in @ noon and sell tomorrow.

iEternalv wrote:
what was the split values for FAZ and FAS? 1:10? numbers look off to me.

in CTIC yesterday @ 1.30

out today @ 1.45

probably be back in @ noon and sell tomorrow.

I'm saying, the split is ridiculous. Will this effect volatility?

Back
Top Bottom