OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

1360 is huge as is 132 for GLD

EDIT: 1360s baby!!

some low risk/high reward penny stocks to look at MVIS, OPXA, SQNM. All have big 2-5 day run potential. Posted charts on twitter/stocktwits

Last edited:
I bought SCTY right before I left for work at $75.25...happy I did so far.

Very strong close for SCTY....closed at its high of the day.  

Last edited:
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Candy Crush Saga Developer's IPO Expected to Be Worth Billions[/h1][h2]That buys a lot of lives.[/h2]

by Dustin J. Seibert

March 12, 2014

Submit Tweet Share +1 Share

Candy Crush Saga maker King Digital Entertainment is expected to have an initial public offering (IPO) upwards of $7.6 billion when it goes public March 26.

Reuters  reported that the Dublin-based company was expected to price its IPO between $21-24 per share, with 22.2 million shares to go around.

01:23
Candy Crush Saga Level 13

While King Digital offers 180 mobile and Facebook-based games, it owes the lions' share of its success - including a $580 million revenue growth from the first quarter of 2012 to the fourth quarter of 2013 -  to Candy Crush Saga. The "freemium" title, in which you must line candies of the same color together in a row, has been downloaded more than 500 million times, according to Reuters. Its profitability is related in part to zealous players who shell out money for extra lives that help get them to higher stages.

The stock will trade under the symbol "KING" on the New York Stock Exchange.

Can someone explain whats going on w GOld??
Price is going up or down?

Can this affect the cost of jewelry?

Definitely IN on that Candy Crush IPO

Heck, I'm all in for a quick buck, gotta make that money back that I lost on PLUG :smh: Learning how to short now to try and recoup what I lost

Edit: Putting that IPO date in my calendar so that I don't forget :lol:

But as far as Sharebuilder, it does suck and the funds and learning tools available aren't that great from reviews I've read. TD Ameritrade, Tradeking (which I have) and another one are the best discount brokerage accounts from what I've read. I was all in for Sharebuilder because you buy portions of stock but that's the only plus, if that's a plus

Last edited:
Don't kill yourself about those losses and try and hit home runs to recoup quickly. Keep trading well and you'll be in the green in no time. Learn your lesson and avoid the same mistakes.

It took me a while to figure out how to play the open and I've lost a ton the past few weeks jumping into washouts too quickly (and with full size) because I thought that little bounce was gonna yield more than a quick scalp. It's finally clicked though what to look for and how to recognize the shift in trend.

I gotta make some nice money quickly so I can get over the PTD limit and get my 4x leverage back. Can't really day trade the way I want with two swing positions and 1x leverage. I'll probably be peeling off some MDCN if we get a nice move up tomorrow. If not, and it sells back to 2.50 or less, I'll be buying more.

dathbgboy dathbgboy check out my post on short selling momo stocks. It covers some of the basics. Good place to start http://mattheweagen.com/short-selling-momentum-stocks/

GRNH doing well, my position is up 16.5% in a couple days. MACD crossover occured and VolStopBuy signal day one today

Looking at SQNM PVG IDIX for swings, covered my plan on today's watch list on the blog

Good looks. Been reading up on it on Investopedia but all info is appreciated. Just logged in to my UpDown for the first time since our contest we had about 4 years ago.

Super is pushing PME this morning. He's long from 3.54.

I get a kick out of FB's extended hours being more actively traded than a ton of stocks trading during market hours. I might buy some FB leaps within these next few sessions. I might do that with DIS instead/or as well.

Barrons put out its hit piece on 3d printers last week Friday and today we get a little news about DDD working with the White House

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/3d-systems-teams-white-house-130000967.html

Last edited:
Sometimes I hate it when I'm right about a stock and don't invest :smh:. GRLT has been climbing from $.14 a week ago to $.43 today. Now, I'm too worried about a pullback to jump in :frown:.

SCTY needs to cut this **** out 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom