OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by nicefro

holy %*+* is it too late to board the ASFX train????

IMO, i still think there is plenty to be made here. you shouldve bought when it went down to .04.

there is a lot of people selling, but it doesnt seem to be hurting the price, Longs are keeping this higher.

I honestly have a feeling that FNM and FRE share prices are going to be cut in half soon. From everything I've read, time to cut my losses with FNM.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You all have exactly 2 weeks to get out of your long positions. Consider yourself warned.

i've been saying that for the last year and i still have my longs...i am the ultimate pessimist about our economy, but soemthing is keeping this rallygoing.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

You all have exactly 2 weeks to get out of your long positions. Consider yourself warned.

i've been saying that for the last year and i still have my longs...i am the ultimate pessimist about our economy, but soemthing is keeping this rally going.

The thing keeping it going is the same thing that will bring it to an end. 2 weeks.

i've been saying that for the last year and i still have my longs...i am the ultimate pessimist about our economy, but soemthing is keeping this rally going.

The thing keeping it going is the same thing that will bring it to an end. 2 weeks.

obamer? false hope?

obamer? false hope?

The pope! LOL
roll.gif

yeah, seems like we have a debbie downer that can't explain himself...we all know the economy is in the !+!$*.

I think it'll start sooner than that. With the employment situation coming out Friday, anything 9.9%+ should start the next leg downwards. We can'tcontinue this rally with unemployment in double digits, we just can't.

Well, we'll see. I feel bad for those who only check their investment accounts maybe once or twice a year.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, we'll see. I feel bad for those who only check their investment accounts maybe once or twice a year.
actually that might be a good thing.

hmmmmmm will increasing rates make the dollar stronger or weaker? hopefully they dont mess with my gold positions

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I think it'll start sooner than that. With the employment situation coming out Friday, anything 9.9%+ should start the next leg downwards. We can't continue this rally with unemployment in double digits, we just can't.

If we have learned anything in the past year and a half it's that bad employment numbers make the market go UP!

I have read the thread. Was actually a heavy contributor to the first thread, until it turned into pennystock debate.

I'll explain myself on the 12th.

Back
Top Bottom