OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

So after oct 12 I should come up on some Long term prospects for the low??

Why you saying oct 12 will crash that? whats going to happen?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

fall is the down season.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

fall is the down season.
I see, I see. So its a good time to buy then if its going to be down correct? I'm trying to jam all this knowledge about the market in ASAPwhile getting my chips up, looking to make a splash at some point though.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

we have learned anything in the past year and a half it's that bad employment numbers make the market go UP!

I have read the thread. Was actually a heavy contributor to the first thread, until it turned into pennystock debate.

I'll explain myself on the 12th.
I think you are confused my friend. The date you are looking for is 2012, not 10/12.

GRAVY TRAIN!
pimp.gif

ASFX looks tempting ..god damn

anyone sell LVS when it was 20 back a few weeks ago ...it's down ato 16.50 now

good entry point

I have my target as Oct 12th as well. I will be nowhere near longs after that point. My target range for top is the 9th - 20th...just gotta see what the marketdoes.

Of course it could be in already, but I haven't seen the high volume buying yet. Also, they haven't squeezed the nuts of the bear near enough yet.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

[diddy]can't stop, won't stop...unh uh![/diddy]

B o_o B
i had to do some money transferring around and i couldnt buy what i wanted to because of the limit but i did get 5000 at like .053
pimp.gif

df. order @ .042 didn't go through, apparently .05 would have been fine, same goes for .06 and .07.

Because of crappy Sharebuilder, I am switching to etrade but I can't do anything until Friday. #@^@^@ SHAREBUILDER!!! Worst crap ever.

They cost me the chance to hop on ASFX.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Because of crappy Sharebuilder, I am switching to etrade but I can't do anything until Friday. #@^@^@ SHAREBUILDER!!! Worst crap ever.

They cost me the chance to hop on ASFX.
yea i was like damn it i have to use etrade to buy this stock now....... but im glad i did.

keep stacking...glad you got in andy. i have a target of .1 by end of week. i might sell off a little then and buy more in a dip or i just might hold. if thi****s $1 by xmas, my offer for vegas is still on! (hopefully there will be a pacman v maywheather fight in the works then)

im in a little more than 1.5M shares @ .006

my homie knows someone with 2M+ shares @ .001
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iEternalv

keep stacking...glad you got in andy. i have a target of .1 by end of week. i might sell off a little then and buy more in a dip or i just might hold. if this hits $1 by xmas, my offer for vegas is still on! (hopefully there will be a pacman v maywheather fight in the works then)

im in a little more than 1.5M shares @ .006

my homie knows someone with 2M+ shares @ .001
eek.gif
if thats the case time to get my fake id on. asians looking alike ftw!

they changed up the way etrade does deposits. you can only use 30 percent of your funds you deposit on the same day. they never did this before. so i only got5000 in...... instead of 10000.

Back
Top Bottom