OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by andycrazn

they changed up the way etrade does deposits. you can only use 30 percent of your funds you deposit on the same day. they never did this before. so i only got 5000 in...... instead of 10000.
i don't get it? etrade won't let me use the funds i deposited yesterday until friday? how'd you get in so fast?

Originally Posted by nicefro

damn. i'm down 20% off that already

sick.gif

well it'll go back up, imagine if it hits $2 next year.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by andycrazn

they changed up the way etrade does deposits. you can only use 30 percent of your funds you deposit on the same day. they never did this before. so i only got 5000 in...... instead of 10000.
i don't get it? etrade won't let me use the funds i deposited yesterday until friday? how'd you get in so fast?
yea they do that for new members. but ive been with them for around 2 years but i still have a limit until the funds fully clear.

wow i shouldve kept watch on it. when i saw it couldnt pass .08 and started going down i was looking until i saw it reverse direction. if i have known that itcouldnt pass .08 again i wouldve sold it.

Ah okay, yeah
smh.gif
now it looks like ASFX is done at 0.06 for the day.

Edit: Oh and of course all of my stocks ended in red. !%!% me... and Sharebuilder.

i have a feeling ASFX will be halted on trading, just like CBIS was for a bit...theres something fishy going on here, but congrats to those that were able toget in.

im looking forward to the next gravy train since i missed this one.

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i have a feeling ASFX will be halted on trading, just like CBIS was for a bit...theres something fishy going on here, but congrats to those that were able to get in.

im looking forward to the next gravy train since i missed this one.

-J23C

people are taking profit...quite the dump we took, but still up 30% for the day, can't complain, esp since the rest of my portfolio did absolutely nothing.i bought more shares @ .061, we will be back tomorrow. the longs for this stock > the shorters.

wynn has successful IPO

puts pressure on LVS ..they plan on IPO in nov/dec ...i have no idea how their IPO will fare

i might sell out ..dont think the stock will move up too much until their IPO success/failure ....

well, we survived an early sell off to be back in green. hopefully we will see it in the .07-.08 range at the EOD and .1 EOW.

the rest of my portfolio = doo doo.

spoke too soon...im going back to sleep.

Vegas season is over by the way...i don't know if they will meet their numbers, vegas seemed dead last time i was there.
Not sure about Macau, i should prob stop by the next time im in HK/China. i heard that place is BANANAS

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I would say I shorted ASFX from .078 to .05 but i don't want to piss the people in here off.

so you shorted ASFX? lol, why would it piss anyone off? making money is a good thing.

i re-bought the shares i sold off yesterday @ .057, in addition to what i bought yesterday...getting clsoe to 2M shares...
sick.gif
knowing i have that many shares sickens me...but know if this goes to $1 andeven $2
pimp.gif

Good stuff man. I like that attitude. Props for getting in where you did.

As for this market ...looks like 1080 is the top. This week has been nuts so far. Waiting for a bump up to 1045 or so to start with the SPY puts.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I would say I shorted ASFX from .078 to .05 but i don't want to piss the people in here off.
smokin.gif
play.

i copped at .08
eyes.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

maybe this isn't for me

We saw tech break late in the day. Names like INTC, AAPL, BIDU, MSFT all got sold heavily into the open and towards the close.

I wouldn't be surpised if we bounced around 1015-1040 on the S&P for a few days before we have leg 2 of this correction pushing us to 990-1000.

All IMO.

Back
Top Bottom