Official Stock Market & Economy Thread

I figured. I'm in until SKF 160+.
Hopefully it skyrockets to something stupid like 200+. I remember those days in November.

Originally Posted by nicefro

I figured. I'm in until SKF 160+.
Hopefully it skyrockets to something stupid like 200+. I remember those days in November.
SKF and SRS are just giving me a chance to get in for more this AM at a better cost average
pimp.gif

Last question before I go to class

Let me know what you think of NFX and if you had to take a position in either SRS or SKF, which would you go with.

I'd take SRS. It goes higher than SKF when they rise. However make sure to get out quick cause it also drops as fast as it went up.

Just registered on think or swim... Gonna study this stuff before I make my first purchase though.

Damn there's a bunch of forms you gotta sign off on during registration. I gotta go back and read all of it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just registered on think or swim... Gonna study this stuff before I make my first purchase though.

Damn there's a bunch of forms you gotta sign off on during registration. I gotta go back and read all of it.
smh.gif
FYI, you need to fund your account with at least 3500 to start trading. And TOS is getting bought out by TDAmeritrade soon.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

smh.gif
FYI, you need to fund your account with at least 3500 to start trading. And TOS is getting bought out by TDAmeritrade soon.
Thanks for that info... Is there gonna be a significant difference once TDAmeritrade takes over ownership?

smh.gif
Thanks for that info... Is there gonna be a significant difference once TDAmeritrade takes over ownership?
As of right now, they haven't specified anything. More should come out in the next 6 months. I'm just hoping they still keep TOS'scharting program. It's pretty decent for a free one.

reigndrop- amen, prophet charts are sick
nicefro- jpm was up 6%, financials were up across the board, just a bounce day, healthy correction for the ultrashorts
kayway- no idea, could be 120+, all depends.

smh.gif
As of right now, they haven't specified anything. More should come out in the next 6 months. I'm just hoping they still keep TOS's charting program. It's pretty decent for a free one.

How did you learn about charting? Just learn by doing or...

Thanks in advance. I was using e-trade for my IRA but have a individual trading account with zecco..

market won't crash below november lows. fed won't allow it. i tripled my money with 08's market crash. that's all the fed will allow as far asnominal price destruction, 09 will probably be a sideways year, maybe a little up. huge wealth destruction will occur, but inthe form of purchasing powercollapse, not capital collapse.

I thought you said you could see the DOW falling to about 3k? Do you not see this ocurring any longer?

DKY, do you think it would be a good idea to buy SRS every Friday at closing, sell Monday at closing and also short it Monday at close, then cover Tuesday atclose. This is a recurring pattern with this ETF.

Back
Top Bottom